Fireside Chat

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just contacted daboys invited him to join no reply yet but he messaged me today on face grunt
He's probably still hiding out from the Revenuers. He had to start making shine when the coonskin hat market dried up. He tried possum, skunk and nutria but just didn't have that look that works so well in formal and casual situations.

CapnB

Reaction score
Just contacted daboys invited him to join no reply yet but he messaged me today on face grunt

I laughed so hard at face grunt. My wife is laughing at me laughing, then she asked me why it was so funny. Just is woman... now leave me be.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I laughed so hard at face grunt. My wife is laughing at me laughing, then she asked me why it was so funny. Just is woman... now leave me be.
She should be used to a pantless man sitting at the computer getting laugh face.

CapnB

Reaction score
Dude, the holy grail of bigfoot footage.

Speaking of. You know how they have these shows that show clues the bigfoot has been there or show how a bigfoot sounds by people who have supposedly see/heard one?

Welp me and the wife were sitting outside back December before the real cold set in. And sure enough. we heard that same sound. We both looked at each other and at the same time said ***!?? It wasnt a coyote, we have those around here year around. Not sure what it really was to be honest.

I got 4 acres that runs adjacent to uhwarrie forest which is state-owned. Animal planet had a show where people would go hunt bigfoot and they had the show not far from my house. Kinda made me question things a bit more about the one whos foot is big

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, the holy grail of bigfoot footage.
Aha!!! So I am one behind the camera? I feel better. Don't want folks to be thinking I am a hairy, smelly, howling beast with big feet, that's so demeaning. I'd stay hidden too. And pick up my own poop with a Sasquatch Super Duper Pooper Scooper.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Speaking of. You know how they have these shows that show clues the bigfoot has been there or show how a bigfoot sounds by people who have supposedly see/heard one?

Welp me and the wife were sitting outside back December before the real cold set in. And sure enough. we heard that same sound. We both looked at each other and at the same time said ***!?? It wasnt a coyote, we have those around here year around. Not sure what it really was to be honest.

I got 4 acres that runs adjacent to uhwarrie forest which is state-owned. Animal planet had a show where people would go hunt bigfoot and they had the show not far from my house. Kinda made me question things a bit more about the one whos foot is big
Maybe it was a bunch of rednecks out there Squatch calling?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Seriously, I think that's what is happening. Group A- squatchers are calling out to "bigfoot.
Group B - Hears Group A and thinks it's a Squatch.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seriously, I think that's what is happening. Group A- squatchers are calling out to "bigfoot.
Group B - Hears Group A and thinks it's a Squatch.
Just don't think about what happens when Group A meets Group C, another bunch of guys hollering out mating calls.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Just don't think about what happens when Group A meets Group C, another bunch of guys hollering out mating calls.
In your spare time, youtube "JoeRogan - Bigfoot." He talks about the mind screw of walking around the woods in a monkey suit and coming across a real bigfoot. Very funny.

kskboys

Reaction score

Axis deer make a very strange sound. Took me a while to get used to it.