Fireside Chat

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe "Official PJG Archivist" isn't good enough...........Then again, maybe it is.
Yes, but are all of those members of the PJG....in good standing? Which means they gotta be bad to be good. I recognize some of those names as players by the rules, driving within the lanes and never stepping over the edge. Can they be trusted?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
A man who refuses to not wear pants at some point in his life cannot be trusted.
What? A man can't be trusted PERIOD!
rofl.gif

kskboys

Reaction score
Thank you for clarifying, Coach. I've speculated it was something naughty about Jason Garrett but was afraid to ask. I've got a neat recipe for baked potatoes and more cook books than I know what to do with, but this is not the place for talk of facials, manicures or pedicures and Tony Romo's butt is not too big. QB butt muscles form differently for their specific and repetitive motions. It's like looking at horses before a race. It's like watching Olympic athletes and being able to tell the difference between gymnastic and swimming groups. I can't help it that football puts athletic men in tight pants. I don't care to watch other sports. Coincidence only... maybe. Nah, I've been a Cowboys fan since I was a kid.

As for house mom, who would or could take on this group? I only came out as female to avoid any sense of weirdness over possible comments I might make about Tony's butt or something.
Don't take it!!!! Run, run like the wind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last house mom ended up babbling like a goose in some very antiseptic room in some big hospital tucked away in a remote corner of Nebraska.

Which isn't surprising considering we convinced her she was a goose!!!!! Should'a seen 'er tryin' to lay eggs!!!!

Xelda

Reaction score
It's ok ksk, I appreciate the concern. I grew up around so much B. S. that I have a Masters in it. I try to behave myself, but I could get in there and stir the pot too.

kskboys

Reaction score
It's ok ksk, I appreciate the concern. I grew up around so much B. S. that I have a Masters in it. I try to behave myself, but I could get in there and stir the pot too.
Noooooooo, I didn't propose anything as preposterous as to behave. That, my dear lady is off limits, and reserved strictly for..........no, never mind, no behaving allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

winzstar

Reaction score
I must have been on the wrong site all those years. Romo, Jerral, Garrett all had their own threads due to the negative comments. I read comments on the forum and news that were simply folks expressing their opinion on why the Cowboys were losing. Broaddus talked down to fans and constantly kissed Jerrals butt. When I start caring what Broaddus thinks I will know it's time for me to check into a old folks home.

CapnB

Reaction score
I must have been on the wrong site all those years. Romo, Jerral, Garrett all had their own threads due to the negative comments. I read comments on the forum and news that were simply folks expressing their opinion on why the Cowboys were losing. Broaddus talked down to fans and constantly kissed Jerrals butt. When I start caring what Broaddus thinks I will know it's time for me to check into a old folks home.

I dont recall ever seeing BB on our side of the tracks over there. I believe he used to post on the article side before leaving and either coming here or another site where its a hat and a guy named landry wore it. Heard people get kicked out of here if they post about other websites or something like that, could be wrong.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We don't like him either in the home but we don't like much except Raymond, he likes big boobs.

Xelda

Reaction score
BB would always start with "things that roll around in his bald head" didn't he? Was completely unnecessary since his picture said it all. He's so The Other Site that he doesn't deserve our attention. When a fan site loses it's fans, what is it good for?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
BB would always start with "things that roll around in his bald head" didn't he? Was completely unnecessary since his picture said it all. He's so The Other Site that he doesn't deserve our attention. When a fan site loses it's fans, what is it good for?
"Hooh, good God, y'all....Absolutely nuthin'!"

ESisback

Reaction score
Don't take it!!!! Run, run like the wind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last house mom ended up babbling like a goose in some very antiseptic room in some big hospital tucked away in a remote corner of Nebraska.

Which isn't surprising considering we convinced her she was a goose!!!!! Should'a seen 'er tryin' to lay eggs!!!!
K, where'd you put the rubber sheets?

Zordon

Reaction score
BB used to post here but he got ran off a few years ago. Sturm also used to post here but I think his employers at DMN made him stop posting.

CapnB

Reaction score

Nah thats someone else. Cant think of his name but he had a speech impediment... Sully's bald head. Cant think of his first name

Last edited:

CapnB

Reaction score
Capn you never cease to amaze me. You can actually tell by the way someone types that they have an speech impediment. Truly amazing. :lmao2::bow:

Hey, as I was watching the sixer game they talked about Philly being the city of champs with the Eagles doing what they did (I refuse to say it) and your wildcats winning it all (again) It got me to thinking. Are fans of sixers, Phillies flyers and wildcats as bad as eagle fans? I've never heard anything bad about those fans

ESisback

Reaction score
Hey, as I was watching the sixer game they talked about Philly being the city of champs with the Eagles doing what they did (I refuse to say it) and your wildcats winning it all (again) It got me to thinking. Are fans of sixers, Phillies flyers and wildcats as bad as eagle fans? I've never heard anything bad about those fans

NO ONE beats Eagle fans, even other Philly fans!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Lol. Absolutely NOT. Totally different clientele. Villanova is located outside of Philly in the burbs callef "The Main Line". It's one of the wealthedt Zip Codes in the United States. Bill Cosby had a house there, Andy Reid etc...

Nova's first Championship wasn't celebtated in Philly. The only reason they had a parade in Philly when they won the 2nd time was because the last championship Philly seen was the Phillies 2008 WS championship.

Hey now Capn, your Tar Heels won last year. 'Nova only won it all 3x's.

"again" may be a suitable word to use when we chit chat about it next year. A Dynasty is born.:muttley:

Last edited: