Fireside Chat

kskboys

Reaction score
that's once the ruffie wears off and you need to stop by home depot for more duct tape...or is that when the duct tape wears off you need more ruffies...huh.. I gota think bout this now.
I thought it was when you could afford more chloroform.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
hey DRP that link worked....Still haven issues with posting pics. I cant understand this dang URL number pop up. cant we just download from pics in our computers? I went to googy images but I don't see no dang numbers anywho.
LOL. Unless your sitting right next to me, it's hard to explain, but very easy to do. Ask G!:lmao2:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, you can only post your avatar from what's in your computer. Signatures, gifs, and memes have to have a URL. I send my pictures to Imgur and download them from there, if they don't already have a URL.
That ALL depends from which site you wish to post "gifs memes or pics from" from. I'm using a site now where I can just "copy & paste" pictures, gifs etc.... No URL needed.

For example, if you use the "Tenor" site. All one needs to do is click onto the gif and a box comes up "copy URL?" Click onto it and it automatically copies the URL for you. All you have to do then is go on this site and paste URL in the box. Also, if you have pics of your own on your computer, open them up on a web page then right click and you'll see that particular picture' URL.

Last edited:

BillyBates

Reaction score
That ALL depends from which site you wish to post "gifs memes or pics from" from. I'm using a site now where I can just "copy & paste". No URL needed. For example, if you use "tenor" gifs, all you have to do is right click and it automatically copies the URL for you. All you have to do then is go on this site and paste URL in the box.
What the H is tenor?...that's it I'm going back to smoke signals in black and white. lol G is waiting fore me to get up so she can use the putor

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That ALL depends from which site you wish to post "gifs memes or pics from" from. I'm using a site now where I can just "copy & paste" pictures, gifs etc.... No URL needed.

For example, if you use the "Tenor" site. All one needs to do is click onto the gif and a box comes up "copy URL?" Click onto it and it automatically copies the URL for you. All you have to do then is go on this site and paste URL in the box. Also, if you have pics of your own on your computer, open them up on a web page then right click and you'll see that particular picture' URL.
I think what you're describing is exactly how Imgur works.....?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
What the H is tenor?...that's it I'm going back to smoke signals in black and white. lol G is waiting fore me to get up so she can use the putor
Lol. It's a website.
G said you said I was "flapping" more then you.:lmao2:

winzstar

Reaction score
I know, I know, it was several pages back but I'm old and slow.... I've been warned about mentioning other web sites on here so not surprised that some have been kicked out for doing it. I will admit it is the admins privilege to moderate as they see fit but still.....

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can send you some old socks if ya need them
He shouldn't need them, I sent him 2 pairs of old sox and my special "Holy Briefs" the last time he had nothing. Getting awfully needy, isn't he?

The "Holy Briefs" are bright red with a bright blue racing stripe with just a couple of holes in them but that's not why their called "Holy", When I wore them, I prayed that I would get lucky so I could show them off. Hope G does better than I did in them.