Fireside Chat

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He shouldn't need them, I sent him 2 pairs of old sox and my special "Holy Briefs" the last time he had nothing. Getting awfully needy, isn't he?

The "Holy Briefs" are bright red with a bright blue racing stripe with just a couple of holes in them but that's not why their called "Holy", When I wore them, I prayed that I would get lucky so I could show them off. Hope G does better than I did in them.
It depends on where the holes are.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I prefer at least 3 holes in my underbritches. Hate when I gotta shove two legs in one hole. Cramps me up.
Hell, I'll take any. I am approaching that age where Depends jokes will no longer be acceptable and I will report perps for personal attacks.

Ya know, there are some of those things we laugh about that gracefully maturing people have to deal with but that adult diaper one has me hoping I kick the bucket in my own fashionably righteous boxers before I reach that point.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He shouldn't need them, I sent him 2 pairs of old sox and my special "Holy Briefs" the last time he had nothing. Getting awfully needy, isn't he?

The "Holy Briefs" are bright red with a bright blue racing stripe with just a couple of holes in them but that's not why their called "Holy", When I wore them, I prayed that I would get lucky so I could show them off. Hope G does better than I did in them.
I'm quite sure I would.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I SAW IT !!!!!!
That's because you were the participant!
tenor.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glad to see the sense of humor is still alive and well! Howdy boys and gals!
About time you showed up, where's your doctor's note?

Now Juggsy is going to have to add to his list of the refugees that made it over and the fallen. Had you on the fallen list and am glad you could join our little soiree. We brought our sense of humor with us because we didn't know what they could supply but we've discovered we are not the only odd ducks on the pond.