Fireside Chat

Xelda

Reaction score
You seem a bit too excited. Are you sure you didn't come off as overly eager? I hear that creeps some people out.....In fact, I hear that a lot!…..............sigh.
Yeah... you'd think a sheep crossed his path. This is unsettling. Who is this Darkman and will he have a Rowdy avatar too? I just assume all those Rowdy's are ksk. I met a ksk this week that actually (ew, ew, ew) roots for the eagles.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Yeah... you'd think a sheep crossed his path. This is unsettling. Who is this Darkman and will he have a Rowdy avatar too? I just assume all those Rowdy's are ksk. I met a ksk this week that actually (ew, ew, ew) roots for the eagles.
With the big build up, Darkman had better be funny.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Me neither! I’ve been to the sight twice. Briefly.
Not me, once I dust a place off, that's it. Except the 4 or 5 times I went back there in the past and but this past time, Oh no, you shall not find the likes of CC on DC.com. Well, you may, I couldn't say since I haven't been back. I know they think I'm that "ok, I'm leaving now, I'm really leaving this time. Walking, walking toward the door, turning the handle now, exiting stage left is poor ole CC" but I am not that guy. Mainly because that never worked because when I turned around to see if they were going to ask, no beg, me to stay, they were already gone.

ESisback

Reaction score
Not me, once I dust a place off, that's it. Except the 4 or 5 times I went back there in the past and but this past time, Oh no, you shall not find the likes of CC on DC.com. Well, you may, I couldn't say since I haven't been back. I know they think I'm that "ok, I'm leaving now, I'm really leaving this time. Walking, walking toward the door, turning the handle now, exiting stage left is poor ole CC" but I am not that guy. Mainly because that never worked because when I turned around to see if they were going to ask, no beg, me to stay, they were already gone.

Don’t tell anyone, but I kinda like the movie Pitch Perfect...