Fireside Chat

Londonboy

Reaction score
Thanks for the warning!
Pass the word to the others, that song will actually cause IQ damage.
Ignore Him Runny, He's just miffed because of My role in Bigging Up the PLR legend that is Dabonez.
I defy You (or Anybody) to listen to that song and not be bopping along and joining in with the chorus by the end.

ESisback

Reaction score
Agree, usually spinoffs aren't nearly as good as the original but they've treated BCS as a character development like they did in BB and it has been a little slow but that's by design building to this season where the BB part kicks in.

What I find interesting is how both actors can fill the screen when they're in the shot. Cranston was great but Odenkirk is his equal. And they've done an excellent job with the supporting cast as they did with BB.
Both GREAT shows! I also like Preacher and Bar Rescue.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Ugh...Soccer....
There was no soccer in my household or neighborhood really. I mean, I ran it during the summer to stay in shape for football :)
The coach was my art teacher, wrestling coach and also like a father to me. Great man. Great man of discipline. You had to do 50 pushups and a mile if you said a cis word.
Here's the problem with me playing soccer. I refuse to NOT use my hands. Secondly, I take it as a threat and challenge if I get kicked in the chins. I had a rough couple of summers.

Xelda

Reaction score
Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score