Fireside Chat

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't anyone watch Breaking Bad?
Yep, binge watched it up until the last two seasons and I watched that recorded right after it aired each time. It really set the standard for surprise whackings that have become common now.

Have you been watching "Better Call Saul"? It is excellent and it's rumored that some of the BB characters are going to start getting written into the stories beginning this August when it kicks in again.

Xelda

Reaction score
Yep, binge watched it up until the last two seasons and I watched that recorded right after it aired each time. It really set the standard for surprise whackings that have become common now.

Have you been watching "Better Call Saul"? It is excellent and it's rumored that some of the BB characters are going to start getting written into the stories beginning this August when it kicks in again.
I haven't yet, but I'm sure I will.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If you get a chance, try to. I was sitting with friends in Florida and one said time for Breaking Bad. Not my house, so ok. I sat there thinking "this is a man's show" but about half way through the first episode I was hooked. You don't have to wait a week to see what happens next. I won't say anymore in case Streetwise hasn't seen it. You should watch it too, Street! It's not for ksk though, it would just give him ideas.
Seen it, very good.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score

I love Better Call Saul. It's neck and neck with BB. I watched BB again after I watched Better Call Saul and it made it that much better when he showed up in BB.

kskboys

Reaction score
If you get a chance, try to. I was sitting with friends in Florida and one said time for Breaking Bad. Not my house, so ok. I sat there thinking "this is a man's show" but about half way through the first episode I was hooked. You don't have to wait a week to see what happens next. I won't say anymore in case Streetwise hasn't seen it. You should watch it too, Street! It's not for ksk though, it would just give him ideas.
Isn't that a show about really smelly ferts?

Londonboy

Reaction score
I would never judge, my musical taste is all over the place. And I tend to dislike things that are saturated with popularity.
Winston Groovy was never saturated with popularity (nice turn of phrase btw), at best He was lightly sautéed.
If You want all over the place musical tastes, My 2 faves are Motorhead and Chopin.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love Better Call Saul. It's neck and neck with BB. I watched BB again after I watched Better Call Saul and it made it that much better when he showed up in BB.
Agree, usually spinoffs aren't nearly as good as the original but they've treated BCS as a character development like they did in BB and it has been a little slow but that's by design building to this season where the BB part kicks in.

What I find interesting is how both actors can fill the screen when they're in the shot. Cranston was great but Odenkirk is his equal. And they've done an excellent job with the supporting cast as they did with BB.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spyro Gyra to Rob Zombie
Black Sabbath to Beethoven
That's just for starters. I figure they go to the trouble to make all of this music, we should at least give it a listen. However, for some strange reason I find myself rooted in Shoegaze since Slowdrive came back on the scene.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Runny, MUCH later, I did it now and am thinking of puncturing my eardrums. Londy is just never going to get over losing that war and he's punishing Americans. We have to consider everything a trap that he puts up here. I should have known better.
Thanks for the warning!