Fireside Chat

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hoisting an engine block up in the big Walnut tree out front.
Sitting in one of those old school lawn-chairs with the vinyl weave.
Drinking shine, chasing it with PBR.
The lawn chair's missing two of the seat straps and three of the back straps...and the engine block isn't even for his car.

C'mon @ESisback , this would be more fun if you were here to see it!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or one of the feed bags for horses?
You and I share that and if I see someone doing that in a restaurant, I glare at them. Coupla weeks ago I sat across from parents and two kids that all chewed with their mouths open and talked with their mouths full and I mean full. The Dad was shoveling it in until he had chipmunk cheeks and then would talk. I decided right there if they all start choking, I am not admitting that I know the Heimlich.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You and I share that and if I see someone doing that in a restaurant, I glare at them. Coupla weeks ago I sat across from parents and two kids that all chewed with their mouths open and talked with their mouths full and I mean full. The Dad was shoveling it in until he had chipmunk cheeks and then would talk. I decided right there if they all start choking, I am not admitting that I know the Heimlich.
That's how you thin the herd.

Xelda

Reaction score
That's one of Streetwise's pet peeves!
Also one of mine. My brother used to cram his mouth full of cereal, lean his head back and put his hand under his chin while he chomped away. His lips didn't meet again until he was through smacking down every single bite. I protested daily about having him at the table the same time I was. I have PTSD, Post Traumatic Smacking Disorder.

WHAT are y'all talking about now?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Also one of mine. My brother used to cram his mouth full of cereal, lean his head back and put his hand under his chin while he chomped away. His lips didn't meet again until he was through smacking down every single bite. I protested daily about having him at the table the same time I was. I have PTSD, Post Traumatic Smacking Disorder.

LMAO

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I can't even be near my brother when he eats cereal. Not only does he get the smacking, but he makes a weird kind of primal humming sound as he tries to breathe through his mouth between chomps.
Fortunately, I don't have to be there to witness it anymore, but I remember wanting to run to the bathroom and grab the plunger to help him swallow.

Xelda

Reaction score
I can't even be near my brother when he eats cereal. Not only does he get the smacking, but he makes a weird kind of primal humming sound as he tries to breathe through his mouth between chomps.
Fortunately, I don't have to be there to witness it anymore, but I remember wanting to run to the bathroom and grab the plunger to help him swallow.
I hate it for you, but I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Holy hell, what is it about brothers? Mine pops, clicks, whistle, sighs, breaths, smacks, chews me right into freaking insanity!

Oh, and you wanna know what take the cake?
Eagles fan. Yeah, that's right. Eagles fan. We went to an Eagles home game in the ole Vet.
Long story short I'm an idiot for wearing my Emmitt Smith jersey. And they have a jail there. And I didn't punch first. And my bro hit his own fans. And that inspired me to do stadium security.

Xelda

Reaction score
Holy hell, what is it about brothers? Mine pops, clicks, whistle, sighs, breaths, smacks, chews me right into freaking insanity!

Oh, and you wanna know what take the cake?
Eagles fan. Yeah, that's right. Eagles fan. We went to an Eagles home game in the ole Vet.
Long story short I'm an idiot for wearing my Emmitt Smith jersey. And they have a jail there. And I didn't punch first. And my bro hit his own fans. And that inspired me to do stadium security.
Oh DANG Streetwise! The only thing in the world worse than a smacking Eagles fan is a smacking Packers fan. But since he's your brother, we're going to move him to Packers status. If I worked stadium security, I'm certain the stadium jail would be filled with jerseys from the other team. Nope, nope. You are disturbing the peace by cheering at the wrong time! Oh, and you are not an idiot! You were REPRESENTING!

How bad is my PTSD? I'm aware of everyone on TV that's eating and lets their mouth slip open. Commercials, TV shows and movies. It doesn't matter. Howard on The Big Bang Theory never closes his mouth to eat.

Last edited: