Fireside Chat

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have the "Complaint Box" and "Pet Peeves" Threads been closed?
Or are We such a Misanthropic/Curmudgeonly Bunch that We need a 3rd Thread to Whinge/Whine/Complain/Grumble/Moan/Bemoan in?
I need them all for that purpose. Ize bemoaning cuz Ize gittin' ancient. At least I have a good reason.

But you folks have good reason to whine as well. When the Pied Piper of Hamelin was done in Ireland with the rats, he came to England and got all of then dentists.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I need them all for that purpose. Ize bemoaning cuz Ize gittin' ancient. At least I have a good reason.

But you folks have good reason to whine as well. When the Pied Piper of Hamelin was done in Ireland with the rats, he came to England and got all of then dentists.
The Pied Piper of Hamelin (in the German Province of Lower Saxony) worked in Ireland?
Must've missed that Story
We have plenty of Dentists, They're all sitting in Their Offices playing Free Cell because Nobody wants to visit Them until the pain becomes unbearable.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I think you may be confusing the Pied Piper with St. Patrick....but it's okay, yuze gittin' ancient.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I think you may be confusing the Pied Piper with St. Patrick....but it's okay, yuze gittin' ancient.
Ironically St Patrick drove the Snakes out of Ireland, the Rat Population would've been delighted to see one of Their Greatest Natural Predators leave.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ironically St Patrick drove the Snakes out of Ireland, the Rat Population would've been delighted to see one of Their Greatest Natural Predators leave.
OK, OK, that's enough of poor ole CC sure doesn't know much history to be so old. I don't even know what the hell makes a Piper Pied.

Screw history, if it didn't happen around me, I ain't using it. If I'd known these two "skip and go naked twits", I'd know the difference. Probably would have gotten pie-eyed with that piper and had him do some Tull tunes.

Londonboy

Reaction score
OK, OK, that's enough of poor ole CC sure doesn't know much history to be so old. I don't even know what the hell makes a Piper Pied.

Screw history, if it didn't happen around me, I ain't using it. If I'd known these two "skip and go naked twits", I'd know the difference. Probably would have gotten pie-eyed with that piper and had him do some Tull tunes.
He had a BIG Flute.
As the Greek God Jupiter once said, "History is Bunk"

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Pied, as in multicolored. There, now you're all caught up on your European history/fairy tales.

ESisback

Reaction score

Pied Piper won a Grammy too!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm only anxious when I'm running low on gin
I never, repeat, NEVER, allow thigs to get that bad. I define low as "just cracked that bottle, gotta get a backup".

Don't know if you're a G&T man but Hendricks and Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic is a game changer. Don't like that for Martinis because it's too heavy on the botanicals but perfect for a G&T.

Reactions: G2