Fireside Chat

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know where to put this. It's @CapnB's birthday today. Happy Birthday Capn!
giphy.gif

From one pantsless sicko to another!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another year will pass with Capn's family all giving him pants....to no avail. Ya gotta admire a man that stands by his convictions only his family would like for him to sit more.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I don't know where to put this. It's @CapnB's birthday today. Happy Birthday Capn!
Oh my.

Our Xelda opened a brand new thread for that Egals fan Aerolithe_Lion wishing him a Happy Birthday today, and now telling capn that she doesn't know where to put his.:huh:

Last edited:

Xelda

Reaction score
Oh my.

Our Xelda opened a brand new thread for that Egals fan Aerolithe_Lion wishing him a Happy Birthday today, and now telling capn that she doesn't know where to put his.:huh:
I saw where he'd posted and remembered him as a nice person in the old forum. I haven't created a single thread yet. CapnB has been MIA of late, so I didn't know where the best spot to post it was. Did you find my special post for you? Not a birthday post though.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I saw where he'd posted and remembered him as a nice person in the old forum. I haven't created a single thread yet. CapnB has been MIA of late, so I didn't know where the best spot to post it was. Did you find my special post for you? Not a birthday post though.
Cappy is sneaky ;)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's too Gosh Darnedly hot to sit by the Fireside.
I've been saying for a while that We need a Poolside version of this thread for Summer.
Lunching by the tennis court on Martha's Vineyard. And we shall call ourselves cool names like Babbs, Mindi, Biff and Chaz but since you are a man from the old country, Old Mother England, we shall need something more proper for you. You can be Lord Leadbelly of Lancashire and have the crumpet concession. I, of course, will be Biff the Bartender hangin' in my tiki hut and announcing often "umbrellas for every lad and lass".

Orrrrrrrr, we can go to an island for the summer and create our own off season oasis. Won't be like Survivor, we won't vote anyone off but may need to restrain them from taking off trying to reach the mainland. We need to think of a name for our Island thread before the next off season rolls around and the Island of Misfit Toys is already taken. Dibs on being Thurston Howell III and I call shotgun on the barge taking us to the island.

ESisback

Reaction score
Lunching by the tennis court on Martha's Vineyard. And we shall call ourselves cool names like Babbs, Mindi, Biff and Chaz but since you are a man from the old country, Old Mother England, we shall need something more proper for you. You can be Lord Leadbelly of Lancashire and have the crumpet concession. I, of course, will be Biff the Bartender hangin' in my tiki hut and announcing often "umbrellas for every lad and lass".

Orrrrrrrr, we can go to an island for the summer and create our own off season oasis. Won't be like Survivor, we won't vote anyone off but may need to restrain them from taking off trying to reach the mainland. We need to think of a name for our Island thread before the next off season rolls around and the Island of Misfit Toys is already taken. Dibs on being Thurston Howell III and I call shotgun on the barge taking us to the island.

Can I be Mary Ann? She’s less shallow than Ginger, and has good weed. I don’t care much for The Professor. He can make a radio out of a coconut, but he can’t patch a hole in a boat.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I think I'll choose option number 3 - The Grotto at the Playboy Mansion. What better way to spend the Summer?