Fireside Chat

Xelda

Reaction score
Ok Thurston Howell III, I want to be the professor since the wimmins are typecast. He's always coming around the corner with something interesting in his hands. Unfortunately, I'll probably end up as Gilligan due to poor coconut skills. Living on an island would be amazing! The ocean wave, coastal breezes, salty air (good for the sinuses), hammocks beneath shade trees, Coach cooking, bringing drinks and not a care in the world. When and where does this 3 hour tour begin?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok Thurston Howell III, I want to be the professor since the wimmins are typecast. He's always coming around the corner with something interesting in his hands. Unfortunately, I'll probably end up as Gilligan due to poor coconut skills. Living on an island would be amazing! The ocean wave, coastal breezes, salty air (good for the sinuses), hammocks beneath shade trees, Coach cooking, bringing drinks and not a care in the world. When and where does this 3 hour tour begin?
Can I just be the occasional guest star?...Hey Xelda, don't go in any caves in the island! Remember the giant spider?

Xelda

Reaction score
Can I just be the occasional guest star?...Hey Xelda, don't go in any caves in the island! Remember the giant spider?
Wait a minute! You don't want to be a regular on the island with the rest of us? We'll figure a way to keep ksk sedated enough that he won't be a threat. My official duties on the island will include spider killing. I'm claustrophobic enough to avoid caves but would go in if I've got to get any of you out. Everyone else is in charge of killing snakes.

kskboys

Reaction score
Wait a minute! You don't want to be a regular on the island with the rest of us? We'll figure a way to keep ksk sedated enough that he won't be a threat. My official duties on the island will include spider killing. I'm claustrophobic enough to avoid caves but would go in if I've got to get any of you out. Everyone else is in charge of killing snakes.
The spider's kinda secksy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let's see; Marooned on a desert island with ksk, or frolicking in the Playboy Mansion Grotto...................Close one, but I'm gonna learn to smile like Hef.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Lunching by the tennis court on Martha's Vineyard. And we shall call ourselves cool names like Babbs, Mindi, Biff and Chaz but since you are a man from the old country, Old Mother England, we shall need something more proper for you. You can be Lord Leadbelly of Lancashire and have the crumpet concession. I, of course, will be Biff the Bartender hangin' in my tiki hut and announcing often "umbrellas for every lad and lass".

Orrrrrrrr, we can go to an island for the summer and create our own off season oasis. Won't be like Survivor, we won't vote anyone off but may need to restrain them from taking off trying to reach the mainland. We need to think of a name for our Island thread before the next off season rolls around and the Island of Misfit Toys is already taken. Dibs on being Thurston Howell III and I call shotgun on the barge taking us to the island.
You really need to stop reading My Posts in a Hugh Grant accent.
Us lot on an Island would probably just turn into Lord of the Flies.

Xelda

Reaction score
You really need to stop reading My Posts in a Hugh Grant accent.
Us lot on an Island would probably just turn into Lord of the Flies.
No way! We're going to have fun!!!!! There will be drinking, luaus and Saturday night we perform skits from Mama Mia. Coach will lead the chorus and he'd better not try and slip any Van Halen into it next time.
"Mama Mia! Here we go again. My my, I can't drive 55!"
(We're on to him. We've already told him to hang his chaps up.)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No way! We're going to have fun!!!!! There will be drinking, luaus and Saturday night we perform skits from Mama Mia. Coach will lead the chorus and he'd better not try and slip any Van Halen into it next time.
That's a Sammy, solo, my dear......but I won't tell anyone.

ESisback

Reaction score

He favors ***-less chaps.