First impressive Jaylon video

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Looking pretty good and will hopefully just get better over the next couple of months. He has a lot more time for the nerve to come back. Still go back to our doctor did the surgery, he was confident it would all come back. He already looks pretty good and we have more time to wait. He is in great shape and then nerve will just help make him more explosive.

I don't understand the doubters, ya the guy was athletic before but he also had amazing instincts.....he still has those.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I still think he's overrated on here a little bit but I hope he's 100 percent soon to prove me wrong

IrishAnto

Reaction score
He sure I'd an impressive specimen.

Can't imagine he'd be posting these videos if he didn't feel he's playing 100 percent next year.
He wouldn’t be the first player to severely underestimate the impact an injury will have on his ability to play.

Let’s face it, he’s not played a down in the NFL and frankly show me the man who’s played at a high level with a brace like Smith has to wear.

I do hope he’s back to fully health and is everything we hoped he’d be, but let’s see him actually do it before proclaiming him to be the next great Cowboy LB’er.