First impressive Jaylon video

Reaction score
The eyeball test tells me he will be ready for training camp, if not sooner. Hopefully all the other tests he will take will confirm that.

I'm not going to predict stardom for this kid. But I am excited about the potential IF he can recover 100%. If he must play with the brace, he will be limited. I don't see him becoming a dominating player with the brace.

He may not even be a dominating force without the brace. We will just have to wait and see.

waldoputty

Reaction score
How is that "hating". Something is under that tape job.

I cannot tell much from the video about a brace.
There were plenty of videos earlier with him wearing a brace.
Now there is a lot of tape.
Hard to believe he needs tape + brace when he did before...
I guess it could be tape + small brace...

raichledog

Reaction score
I cannot tell much from the video about a brace.
There were plenty of videos earlier with him wearing a brace.
Now there is a lot of tape.
Hard to believe he needs tape + brace when he did before...
I guess it could be tape + small brace...

I'm not sure if there is a brace or not, but if you look closely BOTH ankles are heavily taped. I freeze framed several times on both feet and it's hard to tell a difference. The brace he was/is wearing is very small and molded to his leg so it is difficult to tell either way, but the tape is NOT a giveaway as both feet are heavily wrapped.

Sydla

Reaction score
In before all the haters say " He still wearing that brace."

I couldn't see a brace but it was tough to tell.

Didn't the old brace run from his knee down to his foot? I couldn't see anything on his left calf at all.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I couldn't see a brace but it was tough to tell.

Didn't the old brace run from his knee down to his foot? I couldn't see anything on his left calf at all.

no the brace was only 6 inches or so above the ankle. definitely less than 1 foot above the ankle that i could see.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there is a brace or not, but if you look closely BOTH ankles are heavily taped. I freeze framed several times on both feet and it's hard to tell a difference. The brace he was/is wearing is very small and molded to his leg so it is difficult to tell either way, but the tape is NOT a giveaway as both feet are heavily wrapped.

i did the same thing and could not see any difference.

dont know if it went from big brace to heavy tape or big brace to small brace + heavy tape

hard to believe it went from big brace to big brace + heavy tape...

popp1234

Reaction score
Regardless what happens, give this guy a lot of credit. Rehab is a tough, lonely often frightening task. Working so hard without the reward of playing the games and without any certainty is brutal. He appears to have deep resolve. Pulling hard for him.

I agree. I am pulling for his full recovery for his sake more so than the Cowboys'. Would like to see his hard work and dedication rewarded.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

It would make sense to tape both. Taping one would be a dead giveaway.

Verdict

Reaction score
I don't know f he is 100 percent or not, but this video seems to indicate he will definitely be 100 percent at some point. He is already cutting at a high level and the more he plays the better it will get.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I don't know f he is 100 percent or not, but this video seems to indicate he will definitely be 100 percent at some point. He is already cutting at a high level and the more he plays the better it will get.

i cannot tell what is cutting at a high level.
what i can tell is he made a one-handed catch...

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
That does give me a little hope. Just can't get too excited about him or tapper until I see some regular season game action.

TheHerd

Reaction score
If he's a bad at LB as some on here think, maybe he can just be the WR2.
#notabodycatcher