First team defense (training camp)

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
$2 million is more than a backup player in his role deserves. Especially when compared to far better, more proven, and decorated players making what they're playing for in Dallas.

The light contracts on Poe, McCoy, Griffen, and Smith should keep Crawford's price down. Sounds like Smith will be the free agent steal of the offseason. Giggity.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just because we are forced to play players on this team doesn't actually make them good. He would be buried in rotation on any other team in the league. Def wouldnt be starting
I just remember him being the best run stopper we had on the team. Other than Jason Hatcher. Maybe that’s my issue

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I just remember him being the best run stopper we had on the team. Other than Jason Hatcher. Maybe that’s my issue
Yes hes the best run stopper we had on the team that gave up 273 rushing yards in the playoffs. And if we cut him we get that money rolled over to next season's cap $. Jerry just cant face it that he made a huge blunder not only resigning ty craw but signing him for as much as he did. Ty craw barely deserved a 2nd contract. thats being nice

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes hes the best run stopper we had on the team that gave up 273 rushing yards in the playoffs. And if we cut him we get that money rolled over to next season's cap $. Jerry just cant face it that he made a huge blunder not only resigning ty craw but signing him for as much as he did. Ty craw barely deserved a 2nd contract. thats being nice
After he was injured