First team defense (training camp)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just because we are forced to play players on this team doesn't actually make them good. He would be buried in rotation on any other team in the league. Def wouldnt be starting
He was pretty good at one time, I don't see why he can't be again, if he's healthy. The fact that he has much more talent on the DL will limit his play and keep him fresh. I'll wait and see, if he doesn't cut the mustard, I'll be calling for him to get cut too! Lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
derp
/dərp/

INFORMAL
exclamation
  1. used as a substitute for speech regarded as meaningless or stupid, or to comment on a foolish or stupid action.
noun
  1. foolishness or stupidity.
In other words, your uninformed post.
Got it. Not like your informed posts. How did you get a practice pass? Is Crawford limping around at practice? Take some pics and video that you can post for us. Thanks for all you do!!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got it. Not like your informed posts.

Those things in there are called 'facts'. You should look into that definition too.

How did you get a practice pass? Is Crawford limping around at practice? Take some pics and video that you can post for us. Thanks for all you do!!

Couldn't care less pal. You and I know it wasn't a padded practice anyway. Or at least I knew that.

And I also know exactly why Crawford was actually out there with the 'starters'. Because the real starter isn't out there yet. Or is that yet more willful ignorance on your part?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those things in there are called 'facts'. You should look into that definition too.

Couldn't care less pal. You and I know it wasn't a padded practice anyway. Or at least I knew that.

And I also know exactly why Crawford was actually out there with the 'starters'. Because the real starter isn't out there yet. Or is that yet more willful ignorance on your part?
I haven't been following practice, so yes, willful ignorance is correct. Again, thank you for keeping us ignorant fans informed.. God bless you and all you do!!! I'll be quiet now so that you can keep researching and keeping us informed....

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't been following practice, so yes, willful ignorance is correct. Again, thank you for keeping us ignorant fans informed.. God bless you and all you do!!! I'll be quiet now so that you can keep researching and keeping us informed....

I look forward to more Food & Beverage posts from you as well.
:thumbup:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think you’re right. Crawford might surprise us being an effective player again by being a relief guy

But do you consider paying $9.1 million and hoping to be "surprised" to be a good strategy or investment?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only if your post on was intentional effort to downgrade a player?:muttley:

He doesn't need my help.

Waste of money, waste of a roster space.

I'm the guy that's been right for quite some time now.

Qcard

Reaction score
Woods, the guy that started at 1T last year? I'll take that until Poe is ready in a few days.
The Fact the Cowboys signed Poe tells all you need to know about Woods "starting ability"

Because it IS "much". Far too "much". As the list illustrates. It's sickeningly "much".
Sickening is the pure garbage job the last coaching staff did by NOT allowing Crawford to settle into a DE or DT spot.

Now we mock and call sickening the player we have developed.. suddenly we don't want to honor our commitment after player has given up his body every season.

But double hip surgery can? The guy that missed most of last season is who you "trust"?

Yes!! At least hes not Woods whom is fat and average while healthy or Trysten whom is on the launch pad.

Crawford is a Dog!!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Fact the Cowboys signed Poe tells all you need to know about Woods "starting ability"

Still a bette 1T than the guy you're trying to defend here. As borne out by the facts.

Sickening is the pure garbage job the last coaching staff did by NOT allowing Crawford to settle into a DE or DT spot.

The staff that overpaid and kept him around? I'd call that charity.

Now we mock and call sickening the player we have developed.. suddenly we don't want to honor our commitment after player has given up his body every season.

Not a charity. The NFL is a business.

Yes!! At least hes not Woods whom is fat and average while healthy or Trysten whom is on the launch pad.

Those minimum wage guys?

Crawford is a Dog!!

Yeah, Old Yellar!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chido had 5 tds against last year lewis had 4

If Lewis played the same number of snaps as Awuzie, it would scale to:
- Lewis 7 TDs allowed
- Awuzie 5 TDs allowed

A Nickel CB covering the slot WR should be expected to give up less TDs than an outside CB.

Also, the Nickel CB does not face the #1 WR very often.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
If Lewis played the same number of snaps as Awuzie, it would scale to:
- Lewis 7 TDs allowed
- Awuzie 5 TDs allowed

A Nickel CB covering the slot WR should be expected to give up less TDs than an outside CB.

Also, the Nickel CB does not face the #1 WR very often.
You cant go based off snap clunt without knowing the amount of snaps that both took on the redzone when the other team was closer to scoring

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s almost by default. Griffin just signed. Gregory is out. Crawford Is filling in for Poe at DT

Crawford doesn't need to be mentioned in the conversation. This team has several better options for RDE than him. If there's truly a "default", it's Crawford out there in place of Poe. I think we all know that he's not a 1T.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crawford doesn't need to be mentioned in the conversation. This team has several better options for RDE than him. If there's truly a "default", it's Crawford out there in place of Poe. I think we all know that he's not a 1T.
Crawford is only one of the players I mentioned, and I was just mentioning anyone that could have been an option at all. I certainly wasn’t saying Crawford would be a good option at RDE, but considering the number of games he has played DE the last 5 years compared to the number of games Smith has, I felt he was at least a reasonable mention in the context of what I wrote.

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crawford is only one of the players I mentioned, and I was just mentioning anyone that could have been an option at all. I certainly wasn’t saying Crawford would be a good option at RDE, but considering the number of games he has played DE the last 5 years compared to the number of games Smith has, I felt he was at least a reasonable mention in the context of what I wrote.

Fair enough.
:thumbup: