Video: Fish: “Cowboys Talking to KJ Wright”

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-rumors-seahawks-linebacker-k-172323483.html

According to Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times, Wright has reportedly talked to the Cowboys recently and "the next week could be pivotal" as Wright looks to decide upon his new team

Just when we think it's over, they lure us back in.

I'm all for the move, but I still don't see why they'd do it if they are truly intent on playing Neal at linebacker. ... And if we are intent on that, I'd rather see us sign Sherman because we only have one starting corner and that would keep the position from being an absolute early-round need in the draft.

Mr_437

Reaction score

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
Regardless of how us fans feel, one thing is obvious. The Cowboys want to give Jaylon Smith and LVE a chance to be successful under Quinn. They believe in the big money investment they made in Jaylon and aren’t ready to throw in the towel. They’re probably optimistic he can be as good or better than KJ Wright. I’ve said it before in a previous post, I don’t see Wright here unless he’s desperate, willing to take a minimum deal, and willing to be a potential back up/rotational type player.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Just when we think it's over, they lure us back in.

I'm all for the move, but I still don't see why they'd do it if they are truly intent on playing Neal at linebacker. ... And if we are intent on that, I'd rather see us sign Sherman because we only have one starting corner and that would keep the position from being an absolute early-round need in the draft.
I think the plan is for Neal to play LB in the nickel package and Box safety the rest of the time

plenty for both of them to do

CWR

Reaction score
Regardless of how us fans feel, one thing is obvious. The Cowboys want to give Jaylon Smith and LVE a chance to be successful under Quinn. They believe in the big money investment they made in Jaylon and aren’t ready to throw in the towel. They’re probably optimistic he can be as good or better than KJ Wright. I’ve said it before in a previous post, I don’t see Wright here unless he’s desperate, willing to take a minimum deal, and willing to be a potential back up/rotational type player.

We are always slow to admit mistakes. This FO gives the benefit of the doubt, and then some. Meaning Jaylon and LVE have the built in excuse of Nolans poor scheme. This will be a prove it year for both players. Personally I'd rather hedge our bets and sign KJ. It gives us some much needed depth, although he's the obvious starter day one.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Well if you said it before we have to believe you !!! lol