Video: Fish: “Cowboys Talking to KJ Wright”

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I don't know what other teams did. I follow just the one.

As "braindead" as you simply believing whatever Fisher tells you, hook, line, and sinker?

This writer is also lying for attention...

Report: Bills had interest in Chiefs' Jarran Reed
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/billswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/30/buffalo-bills-had-interest-kansas-city-chiefs-jarran-reed/amp/

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
KJ Wright was a nice thought as a possible Cowboys' addition but apparently, nice thoughts aren't always doable.

Evidently, the cost didn't match our willingness to sign him. Not surprising -- very typical of the C'boys' front office.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This writer is also lying for attention...

Report: Bills had interest in Chiefs' Jarran Reed
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/bi...-interest-kansas-city-chiefs-jarran-reed/amp/

The baffling part is that you apparently think that this proves something about what we're discussing. Your burden of proof is apparently some words that somebody typed someplace.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
KJ Wright was a nice thought as a possible Cowboys' addition but apparently, nice thoughts aren't always doable.

Evidently, the cost didn't match our willingness to sign him. Not surprising -- very typical of the C'boys' front office.

That’s B.S. I rather have KJ than Neal but if they wanted make some room just restructure Amari’s contract.

CWR

Reaction score

Sometimes it seems so simple, and so maddening to not execute. Maybe they are expecting Jaylon and LVE to be much better with our new coordinator? One thing this front office has seldom handled well is admitting mistakes and moving forward. We almost always double down and hope things work out. For all I know KJ will be signed today though. Lol

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Sometimes it seems so simple, and so maddening to not execute. Maybe they are expecting Jaylon and LVE to be much better with our new coordinator? One thing this front office has seldom handled well is admitting mistakes and moving forward. We almost always double down and hope things work out. For all I know KJ will be signed today though. Lol

I'm freaking out that it's taking all this time to "have talks" with them. Todd France and our FO guys must be having some incredibly fascinating conversations going on. Is it possible they've become exceptionally good friends and can't get enough of one another? ;)

On second thought, Todd has probably been telling our guys what fantastic negotiators they are, just to stall long enough to work the Seahawks into a frenzy and capitulate to KC Wright's demands. It's all part of a diabolical scheme to punish and torment us, methinks. :eek:

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
That’s B.S. I rather have KJ than Neal but if they wanted make some room just restructure Amari’s contract.
I’m sure if Wright would play on basically a one year, 5 million dollar deal, he’d be signed

blueblood70

Reaction score
why is Wright still out there? most likely asking for too much and yes his agent is known for this, waiting on best deal and holding out to the last minute..advantage US

his demands will drop..maybe Quinn can swoop in and help Kj decide to comes here..the DC are waiting until the draft plays out to fill the rest fo the roster with Vet Fas..

not big deal

Jipper

Reaction score
I'm freaking out that it's taking all this time to "have talks" with them. Todd France and our FO guys must be having some incredibly fascinating conversations going on. Is it possible they've become exceptionally good friends and can't get enough of one another? ;)

On second thought, Todd has probably been telling our guys what fantastic negotiators they are, just to stall long enough to work the Seahawks into a frenzy and capitulate to KC Wright's demands. It's all part of a diabolical scheme to punish and torment us, methinks. :eek:

don’t freak out, nothing you can control on this one....save the emotional energy for something more important...he will either come or he won’t,

Carson

Reaction score
why is Wright still out there? most likely asking for too much and yes his agent is known for this, waiting on best deal and holding out to the last minute..advantage US

his demands will drop..maybe Quinn can swoop in and help Kj decide to comes here..the DC are waiting until the draft plays out to fill the rest fo the roster with Vet Fas..

not big deal

After the draft is the sweet spot for these guys. Most holes and needs are filled via draft. So it’s, take a lesser deal or don’t play until somebody gets hurt late in the year

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The baffling part is that you apparently think that this proves something about what we're discussing. Your burden of proof is apparently some words that somebody typed someplace.

Your position is that everyone is lying, which you’ve provided zero evidence to support other than “heeeeeeehaaaaw, Reed signed with the Chiefs! So clearly the Bills never had interest...the Bills reporter was lying. Heeeeeehaaaaaw!!”

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your position is that everyone is lying, which you’ve provided zero evidence to support other than “heeeeeeehaaaaw, Reed signed with the Chiefs! So clearly the Bills never had interest...the Bills reporter was lying. Heeeeeehaaaaaw!!”

Don't try to tell me what 'my position' is.

Feel free to continue to believe anything you read, hook, line, and sucker.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
He's becoming as popular as Dexter Coakley. Wait...I take that back, Dex is the man!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Don't try to tell me what 'my position' is.

Feel free to continue to believe anything you read, hook, line, and sucker.

Don’t be embarrassed because it sounds stupid to you when someone else tells you exactly what you’re doing.

Own it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
teams dont wanna spend money right now with the draft and then the june 1 cuts looming, especially on 30 something year old linebackers, as good as he might be.I think he will latch onto a team, hopefully Dallas, after the draft.