Video: Fish: “Cowboys Talking to KJ Wright”

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
You maybe right. With all these extra picks I think trade in the draft will be lined up prior to the draft when somebody they really want slips a bit. No way we have enough roster spots for all those players.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen may need to eat a little crow with this signing, but if they are serious about putting a legitimate defense together the must do it.
KJ Wright would be the perfect MLBer for this defense. This is not speculation, it is FACT, he has already done it!!!!

I have a feeling we can get him for 7-10 million per year, which is doable.

Again this is the PERFECT MLBer for this defense. How can we pass this up?[/QUOTE]

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not disputing that at all.

My point is that this team is already significantly invested in three other linebackers already.
So? Lee’s probably going to retire and Jaylon is a cap friendly release next year.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
KJ Wright is a bigger fish than I think Stephen Jones and his FO can reel in. Prove me wrong. Please!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Who we gonna sit of KJ Wright, LE, Jaylon, and Neal to give that high draft pick snaps? Or are we sitting the high draft pick?
All. The Neal buzz is not making him a real LBer. He is a morphing sort of safety depending on down and distance and who else is on the field. They will disguise his real roles. Should be interesting I think.

Jipper

Reaction score
KJ Wright is a bigger fish than I think Stephen Jones and his FO can reel in. Prove me wrong. Please!

nah....he’s not to big of a fish for them....it’s a matter of the bait, not the size of the fish or the boat....always comes down to the bait.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Fish has really been pushing this one. I don’t see how he fits? On the field or on the cap. I’d be shocked if anything happened.
You don’t see how he fits? He fits perfectly in this defense! He fits 10 times better than Jaylon or LVE in this defense.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Then you’re paying starter money to four part-time linebackers. Never getting your return on investment.

We don't know that for sure, he was 7 million last year, maybe he takes 3 to 5 million. Not a big contract, would be fringe starter money.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don’t see how he fits? He fits perfectly in this defense! He fits 10 times better than Jaylon or LVE in this defense.

Both of whom are ALREADY HERE! If either of them were going anywhere? Sure. Until then? This team already has 3 high-priced linebackers.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
nah....he’s not to big of a fish for them....it’s a matter of the bait, not the size of the fish or the boat....always comes down to the bait.
I recall my grandpappy telling me that 30 years ago.