Video: Fish: Bones vs Jones

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I know you watched the one game we played.

How'd the kicker do?

All fine, because kickers miss from time to time. I never blamed Z for a second.

Then I find out he was hurt and that may have affected his performance.

How does the staff not know this in advance?

Not only that they refused to have a second kicker in camp and were having Nusswander kick who was never a real option.

Crappy plan B and general lack of awareness by the staff which I was hoping we may be past around here. It's irritating to realize otherwise yet again.

Now.....did Z swear he was fine then use the injury as an excuse after the fact? Maybe....but the benefit of the doubt doesn't go in favor of the staff in my mind.

Meanwhile, having another kicker around is a mental distraction, but not during camp. There should have been a second kicker here all along. Not added now.

Maybe there's more to it, maybe it's same old.

Remains to be seen, but I neither wish to be right nor want to argue over it.
:clap:

Verdict

Reaction score
I know you watched the one game we played.

How'd the kicker do?

All fine, because kickers miss from time to time. I never blamed Z for a second.

Then I find out he was hurt and that may have affected his performance.

How does the staff not know this in advance?

Not only that they refused to have a second kicker in camp and were having Nusswander kick who was never a real option.

Crappy plan B and general lack of awareness by the staff which I was hoping we may be past around here. It's irritating to realize otherwise yet again.

Now.....did Z swear he was fine then use the injury as an excuse after the fact? Maybe....but the benefit of the doubt doesn't go in favor of the staff in my mind.

Meanwhile, having another kicker around is a mental distraction, but not during camp. There should have been a second kicker here all along. Not added now.

Maybe there's more to it, maybe it's same old.

Remains to be seen, but I neither wish to be right nor want to argue over it.
If I was a coach there would be competition at every spot all the time, including QB. If you have a guy who wilts under pressure, I don’t want him on my team.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Bones Fassel has proven beyond a doubt that he's a Bonehead, Jerry seems to say.
Kudos for that Jerruh! (It's a shame how you didn't see it a whole lot sooner!) :angry:

Last edited: