Twitter: Fish: Cowboys tried to trade Jaylon Smith in a trade up for 6 overall

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sometimes you get lucky, Horn/Surtain are good prospects, but don't think either have that elite potential Parsons has.
They both had very good starts. Hard to tell with Horn because he was only targeted 7 times in 120 snaps before going down. Surtain is only giving up a rating of 78 so far. But they will both have to play to a level of what Diggs is playing right now to have the kind of impact as Parsons.

Either CB would have been an asset, but our defense wouldn't have been nearly as good as it is with Parsons

Cowboyny

Reaction score
They both had very good starts. Hard to tell with Horn because he was only targeted 7 times in 120 snaps before going down. Surtain is only giving up a rating of 78 so far. But they will both have to play to a level of what Diggs is playing right now to have the kind of impact as Parsons.

Either CB would have been an asset, but our defense wouldn't have been nearly as good as it is with Parsons

Agree and I also haven't closed the door on Joseph making an impact in his rookie yr. Joseph has the talent, but needs more reps and experience.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I thought Jaylon had a no trade clause in his contract?