Fish: Hopkins definitely an option for Cowboys

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Just a new way to rehash the Hopkins talk until he signs somewhere.
which is what we do, which is why we come here.... we talk football, we talk scenarios.. we talk and talk and talk and talk. Difference is, someone makes a nice living doing it.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm impressed he was able to squeeze out not one, but two entire articles based solely on the gambling odds at www.betonline.com. Someone give this man a Pulitzer.

rambo2

Reaction score
I watch him everyday.. and he is great. Hes funny, he interacts with the group, and hes normally spot on and honest. I love his daily youtube show.
What exactly does he say that you don't believe? He just reports on the Cowboys. He doesn't make up lies.

Big_D

Reaction score
which is what we do, which is why we come here.... we talk football, we talk scenarios.. we talk and talk and talk and talk. Difference is, someone makes a nice living doing it.
I’m not knocking it, I’m just saying it’s a new way to kick around the subject with information that may or may not be true. I’m all for talking scenarios and possibilities.

slick325

Reaction score
DAMN! Now I know it's not gonna happen. Fish is like the character Mush in "A Bronx Tale". Everything he touches turns to mush. Lol

Welp! It was fun while it lasted Cowboys fans. Back to talking about the draft class and OTAs.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
DAMN! Now I know it's not gonna happen. Fish is like the character Mush in "A Bronx Tale". Everything he touches turns to mush. Lol

Welp! It was fun while it lasted Cowboys fans. Back to talking about the draft class and OTAs.
really?? Well isnt he pretty much running the Cowboys part of SI website? That certainly hasnt turned to mush.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Fish lol

0NLqF4R.gif

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So what so we know now?

We know that the Cowboys will make an offer to Hopkins and if he signs somewhere else he will have taken a lesser deal.

If the Cowboys offer him anything, it'll be a gift card to Bennigans and a pack of bubble gum.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I wanted Hopkins earlier in the process. I'm ok with Cooks at this point.

I think Dallas should keep their powder dry just in case Dalvin Cook gets cut. Then you use your resources to acquire a piece that will help complete the offense.

Exactly, Cook would be where I go with cap resources.

rambo2

Reaction score
I'd be thrilled if we did, but we won't.
I'm curious about who will? I wonder about the betting odds? I wonder where Hopkins would like to go and what he would take on a 1 year deal. I think that he will take less to go where he wants to go. I just don't know where that would be.

slick325

Reaction score
really?? Well isnt he pretty much running the Cowboys part of SI website? That certainly hasnt turned to mush.
Because the Cowboys brand is one of the best brands on the planet. Nearly impossible to fail when doing anything related to the brand.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Cap boy is firing up an honest offer as we speak. Something along the lines of half price nachos and season tickets to the Mavericks