Video: Fish: Jerry can be bold by trading for DK Metcalf

Reid1boys

Reaction score
OMG, this guy is so desparate. I am surprised he didn't somehow try to link Brady to cowboys with a big trade of Dak to Seattle....I mean, he just speculates shiet left and right to generate click.

Desperate? WTH do you think is happening in here each day? Its off season. He clearly labels his title as a QUESTION. And if you watch the actual video he is saying to do nothing more then get on the phone and find out what Metcalf would cost. His video is nothing more than guy sitting around shooting the breeze about the Cowboys. Sometimes he has really good info, others it is a light day and he is shooting the breeze.

Desperate??? not even close. You dont have to like it and so you simply dont watch.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Desperate? WTH do you think is happening in here each day? Its off season. He clearly labels his title as a QUESTION. And if you watch the actual video he is saying to do nothing more then get on the phone and find out what Metcalf would cost. His video is nothing more than guy sitting around shooting the breeze about the Cowboys. Sometimes he has really good info, others it is a light day and he is shooting the breeze.

Desperate??? not even close. You dont have to like it and so you simply dont watch.
Fish is a "click bait" master. he often doesn't have a lot of insider information....he is trying to sell his content by making sure people click and he goes cha ching with the ad money he collects. his information most often is totally useless and pure speculation. he is more TMZ than anything else

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Metcalf had games where he was invisible..M.I.A
Thats because the Seahawks would go an entire half and not target him a single time.... an absolute CRIME imo. You force that guy the ball. You dolike Moss and you chuck it deep anytime you see he has single coverage.
Disappear??? nah, thats what Cooper did, and I mean LITERALLY not be on the field. You dont have to worry about that with DK, that guy actually loves football.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
No thanks, this team needs to focus on the front 7 of the defense and offensive line.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Fish is a "click bait" master. he often doesn't have a lot of insider information....he is trying to sell his content by making sure people click and he goes cha ching with the ad money he collects. his information most often is totally useless and pure speculation. he is more TMZ than anything else

You clearly dont listen to him. He was talking about what would happen with Collins months before he was traded.
He also told a story about Barry Switzer and Charles Haley that Ive never heard and you wont hear anywhere else..... hardly click bait.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
We got the ball back twice in the final minutes of the Niner game with a chance to get it done, and we failed to get it done. Was that on the defense?

Well, that’s where a better o-line helps. If your saying the QB sucks get over it because he is not going anywhere. I’m always in favor of o-line and d-line. That is where the game is mostly won.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Well, that’s where a better o-line helps. If your saying the QB sucks get over it because he is not going anywhere. I’m always in favor of o-line and d-line. That is where the game is mostly won.
Im all for drafting Warren Sapp. Which player is that gonna be in this year's draft? Should be easy enough, I always read in here how simple it is to fill the holes through the draft.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Im all for drafting Warren Sapp. Which player is that gonna be in this year's draft? Should be easy enough, I always read in here how simple it is to fill the holes through the draft.

I’m not the one who thinks just count on the draft. Again if Mack was on the trade block and it didn’t cost that much to get him then you go get him and pare him with Parsons and Lawrence. The Jones boys have been horrible going after the final piece that would I transform their team. They had a good roster last year and instead of going after it they have reduced and are counting 100% on the draft which doesn’t give them great odds to improve the team enough from last season.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Thats because the Seahawks would go an entire half and not target him a single time.... an absolute CRIME imo. You force that guy the ball. You dolike Moss and you chuck it deep anytime you see he has single coverage.
Disappear??? nah, thats what Cooper did, and I mean LITERALLY not be on the field. You dont have to worry about that with DK, that guy actually loves football.
Your right in part. Russ Wilson wasnt seeing things. He would just ignore him. I think Denver btw will rue the day they traded the farm for a guy that mentally checks out of games and MAY be getting washed ^. He wasnt very great when he came back from injury last year. In fact, he was a bit awful. Denver is banking on him being the Russ of old. But yeah, DK might need a change of scenery as Seattle is in a rebuild. I just would not give up too much for him. Lockett would be my target. He's a speed burner and changes games quickly. Makes defenses defend the entire field. We lack this. It would help Ceedee as well.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Your right in part. Russ Wilson wasnt seeing things. He would just ignore him. I think Denver btw will rue the day they traded the farm for a guy that mentally checks out of games and MAY be getting washed ^. He wasnt very great when he came back from injury last year. In fact, he was a bit awful. Denver is banking on him being the Russ of old. But yeah, DK might need a change of scenery as Seattle is in a rebuild. I just would not give up too much for him. Lockett would be my target. He's a speed burner and changes games quickly. Makes defenses defend the entire field. We lack this. It would help Ceedee as well.

I agree in that Seattle has zero use for DK. Until they get the QB solved, it makes no sense for them to give DK a new deal as he will be useless with no QB. Trading him, if they can get a decent amount for him makes total sense IMO.

IF, and it is a BIG IF, you could get DK for a DECENT deal, Id way rather have him than Lockett. DK is unique, and lining him up out on an island by himself with our other receivers would be a terror on denses IMO. Lockett is just a good wr... but so was Cooper. How many DK Metcalf's are in the league today? Not many.

How many Locketts are there? MANY.

raven55

Reaction score
Metcalf is a really good receiver but no more than a 2nd for him, unfortunately wilson wouldn't be throwing to him just a qb that isn't accurate. and velocity is not is game anymore

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Metcalf is a really good receiver but no more than a 2nd for him, unfortunately wilson wouldn't be throwing to him just a qb that isn't accurate. and velocity is not is game anymore
Wilson was not good last year at all. He certainly didnt use DK like he should have.