Twitter: Fish: Should McGovern start over Biadasz?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Does anyone know if theyve been dressing Farinok or is he on the PS?

I'm fine w Biadasz, just wondering exactly who the backup is.

conner01

Reaction score
Yep, Biadasz is starting, they definitely know what they are doing.
Fans praise Philbon for developing Steele
Most of those fans wanted him cut
Now the same coach doesn’t know who should stay at center and we hound start of rookie who’s played only one college game at center

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
If he gets owned by a rookie then he deserves to be job threatened...

You can bet your bottom dollar that Belichick will be laser focused on exposing all perceived "weakness".

It is very much a Belichick type of move.

Overload the center as much as possible on obvious pass plays.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yep, and how many WR's do you think were catching passes today? Is this what you pin your hopes on? Backup reps? :muttley:

Notice the term "backup center"?

I guess you can dream eh?

Game 5...................CHECK!!
You would be believable if you actually knew what you were talking about.

Do you see any WRs in that pic? Plus, notice how the 5 Centers and QBs are on the sideline facing towards the wall. So, there is no room for any WRs to throw the football to.

You're the king of baloney.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm unsure if Connor McGovern is fully prepared to operate at a decent level at the center position, yet. The Cowboys staff seems as though they might be feeling much the same at this stage of his development there. Biadasz has been inconsistent with his snaps lately and that's just a scary thing to deal with. He's due to start at center vs. the Patriots, nevertheless. o_O

Let's see if he's able to perform better than he did last week vs. the Giants. If not, perhaps the training of McGovern or someone else, as a prospective center might well be intensified. We'll see what Biadasz has to offer as he performs in New England vs. the Pats. We can probably expect to see the training of a possible replacement intensify if he falters. Poor snaps could easily ruin our chances of offensive success. :eek:

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You would be believable if you actually knew what you were talking about.

Do you see any WRs in that pic? Plus, notice how the 5 Centers and QBs are on the sideline facing towards the wall. So, there is no room for any WRs to throw the football to.

You're the king of baloney.

You arent smart enough to even understand my reference. There are backups taking reps all over the field at all positions. LOL

You saw of picture a bunch of QB's taking snaps and thought they are trying to find a new center. :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

Did you get sticky pants?

6 games and counting............tick tock, tick tock.......................

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Does anyone know if theyve been dressing Farinok or is he on the PS?

I'm fine w Biadasz, just wondering exactly who the backup is.

Farniok has been active every game so far. Plays on the field goal/extra point unit I believe.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Farniok has been active every game so far. Plays on the field goal/extra point unit I believe.
Gotcha.

I wonder what the backup plan would be if Biadasz goes down mid game.....if they'd shuffle things around or go right to Farinok.

Verdict

Reaction score
Good post! This is true for any young player but at what cost? If he's making the right OLine calls and just need experience and time in the weight room, that's shouldn't be an issue. It's why I asked if his issue is correctable?
I am not knocking your point of view or your post. I have seen the statement “he is making the right line calls” in multiple posts from various posters.

A couple of questions for you:

1. Do you know this for a fact or are you repeating something you have heard?

2. If you “know” this to be true, how do you know this to be true?

3. How would one “know” if someone is making all the right line calls?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Hasn't he had success as a fullback? Not sure if I'd pull the trigger yet.
How many plays a game does he play at fullback , 4-5. If McGovern has the potential to be a stouter center than Biadez, we should definitely try him. When we meet Tampa Bay in the playoffs we are going to need a stout strong center at the point of attack!!!!

RicKospia

Reaction score
Biadasz was injured his final year in college and missed all of TC last year and only started 4 games and was hurt again. This is essentially his first full season as a pro. The kid is going well. Your lies show your agenda.

If Farniok was so great then he would be starting. And he wouldnt have been a 6th round pick. And did he win the award for being the best center in college like Biadasz did?

Enjoy!!!
Yes Biadasz did win the award as best center in college .

terra

Reaction score
Sorry, bro, but you are wrong.

Fish has something no fan here has: legit inside connections....and inside access.
and he is wrong a lot of the time. So how do you explain that?