Fish: Tyron Smith projected to the Jets

Tussinman

Reaction score
Cowboys have had a HOF LT for a decade now and can’t get to a Conference Championship.

LT are far down on the important list.
Ironically Smith was the only all decade team tackle that had not played in a super bowl or conference game and the fifth guy (Trent Williams) who most people thought should have gotten the fourth spot is playing in the Superbowl this weekend and has been to 3 conference title games

If anything it's not that it's far down on the important list it's that the cowboys are actually the outlier........ (They actually wasted the hall of fame career of a Superbowl worthy player)

Tussinman

Reaction score
Using the Cowboys as proof of this hot take is bizarre.
Yeah it actually proofs the point of he was the outlier and that it's not the norm (every left tackle on the all decade team including the first runner up all played in a Superbowl.......)

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Using the Cowboys as proof of this hot take is bizarre.

Use anyone and tell me when a LT put them over the hump.

Your pal above used Trent Williams. He spent almost a decade in Washington winning nothing. Joined the 49ers the year after they went to the Super Bowl and finally 4 years later have gotten back to it.

LT and a great thing to have, but low in the important list.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
He'll go and try to win a Super Bowl with a legit team on a short deal. Won't happen here. Hope whatever team he lands on realizes he ain't playing a full schedule.

bewp7

Reaction score
good i hope he do go there

cowboys need to move on now

love tyron he great when he can play but he can never play and it just disrupt every thing on the line

just move on

Gambit

Reaction score
According to Spotrac, Dallas 2024 cap is at negative $21.9 million

They have to be under the cap by March I believe.

That's with the 10 million rollover from 2023.
Come FA they will be way under. Not an issue

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
That’s not fish saying that he’s repeating a free agency projection from a news article or pff. He’s just commenting on it

TheGoat73

Reaction score

Gambit

Reaction score
Dudes are gonna get cut.

Gallup saves 9.5

Cooks 8.0

The cap isn’t gonna fix itself.
Do you feel better?

Do you think me saying come FA they will be under I actually thought it would fix itself?

Or is it possible my statement encompassed a myriad of different ways it would be under by FA?

In no way have you offered any single thing of substance to what you originally replied to me about, and that is I fully expect Tyron Smith to be resigned in Dallas.

And we will be OK on the cap.