Video: Fisher: Coaching staff a little tired of Amari Cooper's unavailability

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I'm drowning in debt.

8:35 mark.

I can check with my neighbor, Jules Jordan, and see what kind of pay a role re-enacting the Butcher getting popped, set in the San Fernando Valley, would pay.

(yes, Ashley is my neighbor about 4 houses down)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I schooled you earlier on this topic. They've been saying since day 1 of training camp that DLaw and Coop won't be practicing until they get back to Frisco. What you bit on hook line and sinker was fake new by Guppy himself.
WHich topic did you school me on? Risen Stars manhood? So you're the one.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Didn't the Chiefs do just that with Hill and Watkins for the last three years? I know for a fact they were #3 and #5 on the salary list the last two years. Or are you saying it's not feasible for the Cowboys?

Well feasible, yes. Advisable? Probably not.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I schooled you earlier on this topic. They've been saying since day 1 of training camp that DLaw and Coop won't be practicing until they get back to Frisco. What you bit on hook line and sinker was fake new by Guppy himself.
Again...not sure where you get the notion you schooled me on ANYTHING.

But....I bit on nothing. I told you I didn't watch every long...but I didn't act like a know it all jerk about it either.

Do you even READ what people write? CAN you? OR do you just emotionally knee jerk like as little girl?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Putting my tin foil hat on................. is it possible the Cowboys could be leaking stuff like this so that when they cut him and keep Gallup after the season, they can justify the cut?
That would make CeeDee the number one......I can see that

starfan1

Reaction score
But if he posted a video saying Dak was the greatest QB in the history of the earth he would be showered with praise for his outstanding journalism....

Since he isn't doing that he's a total hack.
No fish has been a hack since before daks arrival. This is a thread about cooper try to stay on topic. We know you hate but at least try

quickccc

Reaction score
“Jarwin emerging” since when? I don’t know if he’s caught a ball during camp. It’s been all Schultz.

i thought i read a very recent reported camp tweet that Jarwin caught a TD in 7 on 7 drills.
They are bringing Jarwin along slowly with his ACL knee recovery as planned so i'm sure Schultz will get more reps at this point.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No fish has been a hack since before daks arrival. This is a thread about cooper try to stay on topic. We know you hate but at least try
Pointing out the hypocrisy of fans is always on topic, to the chagrin of the hypocrites.

"I ragged on Tony for years but how dare you rag on Dak".

817Gill

Reaction score
The best thing about this trio is they make the decision for us. If Gallup balls and Coop doesn’t seem like the clear cut 1 anymore then we move on from Coop and sign Gallup.

If Cooper is still the 90+ catch clear cut 1, you move on from Gallup and take the 3rd round comp. I think we are set at WR either way.

heir

Reaction score
Fish is an insider who is with The DC all the time. He basically never leaves work. He has info we would never get otherwise. He’s not trying to break news, just give some insight. Is he goofy, yep. Is he a loudmouth, yep? But he lives and breathes Cowboys.
But does he get anything right? His insights are almost always way off as to what actually happens

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Fish is throwing everything against the wall in the hopes he is right one time in a hundred. Remember that time when he was sure we were drafting Marvin Wilson in round 2. Goos times. Dude is a total hack.
Thank you! I can’t stand him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You obviously rag on everyone that's a Cowboy or Cowboy fan.
"obviously"?

You mean like you treat all Cowboys fans with respect?; That kind of "ragging"?

Good lord dude....you are too much. You are the biggest of raggers ever. Then have the spheres to lecture me about it. What the ...

starfan1

Reaction score
Pointing out the hypocrisy of fans is always on topic, to the chagrin of the hypocrites.

"I ragged on Tony for years but how dare you rag on Dak".

awww did I strike a nerve with little stevie. Truth hurts don't it! you dont like being called a hypocrite when you excused the play of tony and bash Dak for same things. Dak is not without his faults and deserves criticism. when you can be found in a Dak bashing thread on a regular basis Agreeing with the haters in their dak charade. "If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, looks like a duck. By golly it must be a duck.

Now your go to reponse. "show me specifically where I did this" Go pull up the ranch threads! You see I don't care if i'm being called a hypocrite because i know at times i can be. Did i hate Romo? Nope i hated over the top excuse making ROMO FANS like yourself. (something of which you think alot of dak fans do). Do I hate Zeke? Well i dont know Zeke but I can say I can't stand the player. The difference between you and I is i admit it. You dont and you get your panties all bunched up when someone calls you out. Ill make things easier for you Ill just place you and your emotions on ignore and you want have to be all in your feelings with me any longer.