Twitter: Fisher: Cowboys to attempt two tier two signings this week

Dre11

Reaction score
It would have been an embarrassment in Johnson's era as well.

Even Wade Phillips went 13-3, one and done, I don't remember the flaming homers around here loving all of that.

In fact, they were pretty disturbed and couldn't wait until he was gone.

13-3 is never an embarrassment. Only entitled fans think that way.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Navarro Bowman would make a good addition to the squad.

As a player coach maybe. He definitely looked more than a step slow last I saw him. There's definitely a reason he hasn't gotten a sniff yet. He's also not a 3-down guy, so I'm not sure how much he would ever play.

Dre11

Reaction score
It is when you get the one seed, you’re at home, and come out totally unprepared.

They came in unprepared? A veteran led team with playoff experience, jump out on a rookie led team with no playoff experience is being unprepared ? Or did the best qb(arguably) in the league outplay the rookie early?

MojaveJT

Reaction score
13-3 is never an embarrassment. Only entitled fans think that way.
And? While disappointing, it isn’t turning me against the team.

Entitled fans? Cmon man. Having an amazing season and then to be knocked out of the 1st round, at home, and the #1 seed? That's total embarrassment. Having 2 post season wins in over a decade? Thats an embarrassment. I understand not turning against your team but there comes a point when its acceptable to start questioning what this FO and coaching staff is doing.

Dre11

Reaction score
Entitled fans? Cmon man. Having an amazing season and then to be knocked out of the 1st round, at home, and the #1 seed? That's total embarrassment. Having 2 post season wins in over a decade? Thats an embarrassment. I understand not turning against your team but there comes a point when its acceptable to start questioning what this FO and coaching staff is doing.

It’s not an embarrassment,it’s disappointing, in both years defense was suspect, 2016 you had two rookies with no playoff experience.

diefree666

Reaction score
It’s not an embarrassment,it’s disappointing, in both years defense was suspect, 2016 you had two rookies with no playoff experience.
I Guess its not an embarrassment to those still slobbering over Red Ball and company- thinking they are ever going to get us any farther than one and done or at most the second round of fthe playoffs. SO called FANS like you that are content with mediocrity should be run out of town on a rail covered in tar and feathers. ENABLERS like you allow Jerry to keep making money while the Franchise just wallows.

MojaveJT

Reaction score

LOL. Whatever makes you feel better about this team.

Let this sink in - in the past 20 years, we (the Cowboys) have had a grand total of 2 playoff wins. Commanders also have 2, and Chiefs have 1. Only teams that have fared worse are - Bengals, Bills, Browns, and Lions. That's the company we are in.

Its only "disappointing" though.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Do you,really think 10 rookies will make this team? And how many would be an Impact right away.
If half do, that is luck.
Oh yes. The roster is set after a failed 9-7 season.

It is almost like the braintrust has decided to just erase last year as some anomaly.

The roster is pretty much set except for the draft picks that we are absolutely expert at picking.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not to mention that we gave 3 games away last year, so we should have won 12 last year.

I really wonder why some of these guys even bother being fans. Being a fan should be having hope coming into every season, while our fans love to find stuff to be negative about and a good 75% of the time there is not even anything there to be negative about. They just love being miserable and want the rest of us to be miserable too.

It can’t be very rewarding. When 13-3 gets redefined as a failed season and 9-7 gets people saying with a straight face they think we’re worse than the 1-31 Browns....you have to wonder how people evaluate more important things in life that go way beyond how competitive a football team really is.