News: Fisher: NFL says Ezekiel Elliott playing this week regardless of Henderson ruling

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th

WAIT....THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID!!!!!!

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Really? Everyone is acting like we are unbeatable with Zeke as a tail back. I am simply saying the Dallas Cowboys fan base will never hear the end of it, specifically from Giants' fans that they shut down Elliot.

Let's win one battle at a time. No use trying to fight/worry about the next one until its time.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
well with that now out of the way, i think we get smoked on Sunday night :(

just way too much distraction this week

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
But how could that be? I've read here numerous times that Goodell and Mara coordinated this to keep Zeke from playing against the Giants. :rolleyes:

The judge forced the league to answer. The league walked backed the "4pm deadline" saying there wasn't one when everyone knew it was BS. Thank the Texas judge as the NFL was not expecting that question. Follow along

JBS

Reaction score
Really? Everyone is acting like we are unbeatable with Zeke as a tail back. I am simply saying the Dallas Cowboys fan base will never hear the end of it, specifically from Giants' fans that they shut down Elliot.

I still have no idea how this is pertinent to anything..but I'll stop bothering you about it

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But how could that be? I've read here numerous times that Goodell and Mara coordinated this to keep Zeke from playing against the Giants. :rolleyes:
Because the NFL realized that they had missed the window for keeping him out of this week's game despite claiming there was no window. When faced with a judge asking, suddenly the gamesmanship falls to the side and the truth comes out.

That said, everyone needs to remember, the only person reporting this so far is Fisher. Not saying he's wrong, but it would be nice to hear confirmation from multiple sources.