Fisher saying Cowboys have pick 50 earmarked for Earl Thomas

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Smh......dumb move. Love the player, but he's 29. Give them a 3rd or 4th and nothing more.
Fer' sure, we're stud duck in that ongoing negotiation and I wouldn't give them more than a 4th, & I've stated that since day #1,as they are contested FOE's first& foremost, never forget thato_O

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The same people *****in about a 2nd for Thomas are the same people who ***** about the Cowboys not doing anything.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Stop trying to trade Beasley! With Dez going he is our best WR on the team. Geez
He is also on the last year of his contract and he is out the door. He has value in the right system and could easily be traded. We already have his replacement and clone on the team. He may be only player that is expendable that has value in a trade. Take advantage of it. If we are relying on Beas to be the man and pinning our hopes on him in the WR core, then we have bigger issues. I like Beas, but he if he is traded, this team will not miss a beat.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I am not saying that Thomas would be a waste, I am saying that it always seems to be the 2nd pick that they take a chance on.

Also, Thomas is really good but is he worth the money/cap hit? I guess I would rather you not waste your mediocre statement on me. Save it for someone who deserves it, Jack!

If you don't spend money for a guy like Thomas then who do you spend for? This guy is probably one of the top 5 D players in the league

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nope i mean all pro.

iated Press
2012 1st Tm Associated Press
2012 1st Tm Pro Football Writers
2012 1st Tm Sporting News
2013 1st Tm Associated Press
2013 1st Tm Pro Football Writers
2013 1st Tm Sporting News
2013 2nd Tm Pro Football Focus
2014 2nd Tm Pro Football Focus
2014 1st Tm Sporting News
2014 1st Tm Pro Football Writers
2014 1st Tm Associated Press
2015 1st Tm Sporting News
2015 2nd Tm Pro Football Focus
2017 1st Tm Sporting News
2017 2nd Tm Associated Press

Generally speaking nobody gives a hoot about the sporting news and first team AP-pro is the one people refer to when they claim someone is "all-pro".

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Think we will wait and see if one of our main targets (Sutton/Hernandez/Daniels) falls in range. If so I bet we move up to get them. If not, more likely they pull of the Thomas trade

coult44

Reaction score
Smh......dumb move. Love the player, but he's 29. Give them a 3rd or 4th and nothing more.

Who could they draft in tha second round who would be better for the next 3 years than ET? They've made no picks in the past 20 drafts that prove that they could draft this person even if he were there.

coult44

Reaction score
Lol at some of you. He would make our secondary so much better. It’s like having another Sean lee on the field. He’s a damn general

The same people who are against it will argue that Sean will be here and play at All Pro level for next 3 years.

visionary

Reaction score
Who could they draft in tha second round who would be better for the next 3 years than ET? They've made no picks in the past 20 drafts that prove that they could draft this person even if he were there.

They won't be paying that player 11 mill/yr
That's a lot of cap space