Fisher saying Cowboys have pick 50 earmarked for Earl Thomas

kevm3

Reaction score
They just need to give the second up and get earl. Stephen has been awful at playing hardball.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He's arguably the best FS in the game. has been either 1st team or 2nd team all pro every yr of his career except 2015 which he broke his leg.

That's fantastic and irrelevant. You don't make a deal based on a guy's past. He's going into his 9th season and wants paid.

Seattle is over a barrel in that they don't want to pay him and they don't want to lose him for nothing. There's zero reason to cave in to them from a business standpoint.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Just what this young secondary needs. Proven veteran leadership. Any draft pick is an unknown quantity. You know what you're getting with him.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wonder if he wants to come here cause no one else will give him a big contract. No one else even talking about giving up a 2nd pick. Wonder why that is....

Bowdown27

Reaction score
If they take a third and we can get either Sutton or Hernandez in second we’re in business

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dallas doesn't trade its 2nd or 3rd to Seattle, and last I checked they haven't traded him. It's almost as if no one else was pursuing him. :rolleyes:

Looks like ET's "come get me" also meant "and come pay me", so he's staying in Seattle. :muttley:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Offer them a 6th. Otherwise, they can decide whether to pay him, release him, or watch him leave.