Video: Flip-Flopping Cowherd Back on the Cowboys Bandwagon

Brooksey

Reaction score
I like Cowherd quite a bit too. I like his presentation and I feel he is pretty knowledgeable (he has a lot of years in that industry). With all that said, he has seemed really flippy floppy lately. Not sure what that is about. I get emotions about things change by any given week, but dang, pick a wagon to hitch to and stick with it.

He's good (entertaining), but very flip floppy. He once came out and did a whole show about how Cam Newton was better then Brett Favre. Later Favre played his best season ever with Minn and he had Favre top 10 all-time

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Remember when he said that Baker Mayfield was like Manziel, but then when Mayfield confronted him about it on his show, Cowherd said that he never compared him to Mayfield. lol So, yeah he flips flops.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Many pundits were calling us SB contenders and teams would not want to face us after beating the Saints.
They were questioning the Saints a little at that point. If we shown the way to beat them.

Then we lost to the colts the way we did. Then we beat TB, but still talk about the offense not scoring, and rightfully so. And the Saints won HFA now.
So it is now, who are the cowboys, can they win a playoff game and how the Saints won't be beat at home.

Flip floppers all over the place.

GMFB though, all 4 seem to think Dallas is still for real and trust them in at least a home playoff game.
Kyle Brandt though seems to have done a little flip flop though, as he was the least trusting one. He went from 2 weeks ago saying Cowboys can go all the way and win the SB to now, he doesn't think they can.

Scotman

Reaction score
He was on Dak's band wagon last year and early this year. Then he called him a scrub and now it looks like he's half way back on it again. What a Turd.
LOL...jeez...sounds like me. I've done exactly the same thing.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Cowherd made a really good point when talking about the Cowboys: no NFC team has more wins since 2016.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
LOL...jeez...sounds like me. I've done exactly the same thing.

Doesn't sound bad, because Dak has been up and down this season. He's a hard quarterback to get a read on. He doesn't have to be Romo or as accurate as romo to be good, but he does have to find a way to keep defenses honest, which means making the occasional deep pass. That's the biggest thing, making sure that defenses don't just play 2/3 of the field. There are other things that have become a bigger concern this season like pocket awareness, which feels like he was better at in his rookie season when he played on instinct more than he does now. I'm at the point where I think Dak can win you the regular season games, but I haven't seen anything yet from him that shows he will do good in the playoffs.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
This guy is one of the worst. I dont watch these shows but people share the clips and he flip flops drastically.
He is a swinging gate.

He goes both ways.

It's his shtick.

Just looking for clicks like SA Smith.

They do not do their own reporting.

They have research staffs that do it for them.

His headlines feature reports on other reporters hard earned stories.

That is not reporting.

That is plagurism.

I hate those types.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It’s a league that moves a lot in terms of power rankings.

Why would he not flip-flop? He’s not a fan, he’s a talking head/observer of the game. He has no reason to latch onto the Cowboys after they get shutout...

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He was on Dak's band wagon last year and early this year. Then he called him a scrub and now it looks like he's half way back on it again. What a Turd.

Cowherd has always ranked Dak low on the list of young QBs and did this right after the 2016 season. Heck the video was posted on this board where people were mad he was ranked so low.

He has always ranked Prescott as a “so-so” QB.

kskboys

Reaction score
To me, he apparently takes sides with whatever seems popular to the general public at the time. He feathers his own nest well.
He really doesn't. He's well known for stating what he thinks, whether it's contrary or not.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Huh? It’s a bit of the opposite, he seems to be contrarian to what is popular often LOL

No one was calling Rodgers overrated a couple years ago, Cohwerd was.

He ranks Dak low when things are going poorly and praises him when the evidence says otherwise. That reeks of riding the wave.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He ranks Dak low when things are going poorly and praises him when the evidence says otherwise. That reeks of riding the wave.

He ranked Dak low after the 2016 season...

This board freaked out over it. You don’t watch much of him do you? I don’t blame you, but you’re just inaccurate here.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's interesting to me that no one is commenting on the Cowboys being a well-ran organization. Maybe it's because he will probably change his mind about it next week.:laugh: