Flozell Adams is awful

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I did re-watch the game...outside of 2 freaking plays Carter did virtually nothing and got eaten alive on running plays. Next thing you know we'll hear something like "Marion Barber is awful, we need a new running back."

YAKUZA

NewJCowboy

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;2430689 said:
I did re-watch the game...outside of 2 freaking plays Carter did virtually nothing and got eaten alive on running plays. Next thing you know we'll hear something like "Marion Barber is awful, we need a new running back."

YAKUZA

I'm not sure what you were watching. I'm watching the replay right now on the NFL Network and Flozell is embarrassingly awful. He doesn't block anyone on half of the plays and the other half he's getting beat like a drum. He looks old, fat and slow. They need to either draft or sign a new LT in the offseason!

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Flo played better last night than he had in over a month. It has not been one of Flo's better seasons.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The thing is Flo has been to good the last few years to just fall of this badly.

He is either playing very hurt or he mailed it in this offseason.

I doubt very seriously it's age because a lot of Olinemen, especially of his caliber, do very well in their early 30's.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
NewJCowboy;2430710 said:
I'm not sure what you were watching. I'm watching the replay right now on the NFL Network and Flozell is embarrassingly awful. He doesn't block anyone on half of the plays and the other half he's getting beat like a drum. He looks old, fat and slow. They need to either draft or sign a new LT in the offseason!

I just rewatched it and he still isn't playing at his usual level. However, the Boys averaged over 5 a carry and Romo was not sacked. And he wasn't even touched much and never hit hard. In contrast Campbell was sacked multiple times as well as being hit very hard several time. They got pressure all night.

He had a false start of course and a hands to the face once. That's it.

Not sure what you guys are moaning about. He's still playing hurt.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Flo is an idiot but that is not news.
What is news is that the O line bounced back and did not allow a sack. knockdowns and touches, yes, but no sacks.
That alone is reason enough to celebrate, mein freunds.
Let us be glad the O line protected Romo to live another day and the Barbarian benefited too.

Ren

Reaction score
Not making excuses for the guy but he has been playing injured and i actually fear how bad our backups are if what Flozell has been doing lately is better then what they're capable off.

Think back to when he was injured a few years ago and we had Torrin Tucker playing LT and suddenly Flozell at his worst doesn't seem quite as bad anymore

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Ren;2430906 said:
Not making excuses for the guy but he has been playing injured and i actually fear how bad our backups are if what Flozell has been doing lately is better then what they're capable off.

Think back to when he was injured a few years ago and we had Torrin Tucker playing LT and suddenly Flozell at his worst doesn't seem quite as bad anymore

excellent points

Flo isn't a world-beater this year, but I pray he doesn't go down to injury