FO needs to reassess any hints it made to Dalton about leading this team

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So your assessment is the D is ready and playoff material?
Check with me at the end of the season, if there is one.
Championship defense. Probably not. Rebuilt absolutely. Tell me who’s better in frequency right now that’s available . And better than Prescott. Please I’m waiting

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bashing never makes for a winning argument

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And some like you are sure you are informed and have all the facts.
Charming, mate, simply charming.
I appreciate the compliment . Yes I make sure I know the difference between opinion and fact. I wish more could do the same

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The logic of the money thing seems to make sense...although he's not been paid one dime of this alleged 30+ million yet...so a tad bit presumptuous.

The logic of using your beliefs to admonish others for theirs....is problematic to me. People on both sides very sure they know the private conversations....and fighting about it? Odd.

I wouldn't really put all my money of Dalton's comments. The New Guy Principle.

Know this...I am not saying either way. I only hope that every position has the best player at the top...regardless of who it is. I am simple like that.

It's not really presumptuous because I did indicate that my comments about Dak being the starter are based on Dak getting signed.

In any case, if the Cowboys and Dalton say it, how is it only my belief? And, of course, comments the team and Dalton make publicly do not qualify as a private conversation we do not know about. I guess you are right that I can't be 100% sure they are being honest, and I don't disagree with you that in Dalton's shoes he could just be saying the right words even if he knows or thinks something else, but between what is logical, and what the parties involved say, it doesn't seem like much of a leap to get to the conclusion I did.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Championship defense. Probably not. Rebuilt absolutely. Tell me who’s better in frequency right now that’s available . And better than Prescott. Please I’m waiting

You state: "Who's better in frequency"???
Whaaaaa???
Have another drink, Whirly.

Also, news flash: most defenses are rebuilt every year. It's called turnover, FA, draft signings and new schemes. Maybe your dad can teach you the basics, child.
Bless your heart. You are satisfied with the defense as is.
Mate, me heart is filled with admiration for your naivete.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Whaaaaa???

Also, news flash: most defenses are rebuilt every year. It's called turnover, FA, draft signings and new schemes. Maybe your dad can teach you the basics, child.
Do you still have an answered the question. Did someone drop you on your head when you were little. You can’t make a definitive statement. Talk about my family again. Get some class dude.

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Whaaaaa???

Let’s get rid of a winning quarterback so you can get a different defensive tackle or a linebacker. Please makes no sense whatsoever. You just don’t like Prescott and I would have more respect if you just came on said it. Wow

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I call this hit and run. Wait until I leave the post office. And I don’t recall bashing anyone. So you’re wrong again they’re Marie
Who is Marie?
Who goes to the post office, old feller?
Ask Marie to call me.You
And have another drink on me, friend of Marie. A grand girl, a grand girl!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Let’s get rid of a winning quarterback so you can get a different defensive tackle or a linebacker. Please makes no sense whatsoever. You just don’t like Prescott and I would have more respect if you just came on said it. Wow

I don't like Prescott. Not do I like all those between Aikman and Romo. And slightly after Romo.
Did I make your thesis better? Do you feel better?
Who is Marie?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who is Marie?
Who goes to the post office, old feller?
Ask Marie to call me.You
And have another drink on me, friend of Marie. A grand girl, a grand girl!
I have neuropathy from the military. I rely on speak and text. Sometimes Google replaces my words. Spells checks them even after I do. Most of the people that know me understand this. I don’t bother to constantly explain it because I don’t think it’s necessary. Because of people have to worry about spellchecking something. Just shows how classless someone can be.Mary was a mistake. Point leave my family out of it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When did Prescott get the moniker "winning" ?
What has he won?
Who is Marie?
:laugh:
Answer the question who’s available that you want on Defense instead of Prescott and who are you going to get to replace him. Let’s go Genius still waiting for an answer. Just keep complaining without answers. Yeah that sounds intelligent

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I have neuropathy from the military. I rely on speak and text. Sometimes Google replaces my words. Spells checks them even after I do. Most of the people that know me understand this. I don’t bother to constantly explain it because I don’t think it’s necessary. Because of people have to worry about spellchecking something. Just shows how classless someone can be.Mary was a mistake. Point leave my family out of it

Is it Marie or Mary?
And what's this about "players in frequency?
You confuse me like a confused Witten in the broadcast booth.

And Mary was not a mistake. She's a good girl. The blokes in the pub love her.
:).
You and Marie or Mary have a great day!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Answer the question who’s available that you want on Defense instead of Prescott and who are you going to get to replace him. Let’s go Genius still waiting for an answer. Just keep complaining without answers. Yeah that sounds intelligent

I have sent this to our halfway house resident genius. He will decipher and get back to me. You have any cryptography skills? You or Marie? Help me understand you.
HELP ME TO HELP YOU!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have sent this to our halfway house resident genius. He will decipher and get back to me. You have any cryptography skills? You or Marie? Help me understand you.
HELP ME TO HELP YOU!
lol - I really expect that you may look like your avatar.