For all of the doubters and bandwagon jumpers

Dre11

Reaction score
Kinda like when certain people hid when the Cowboys were losing and only showed when the Cowboys won one? Some of us have been here the whole time, hoping they win even if we expected them to lose.

Some thought we'd win every week and stayed to state that. I respect those. The ones that disappeared then came back and started harping on the disillusioned fans though...that's funny.

It's awesome they beat the Rams. We can hope they'll beat the Eagles next week. I'm not sure which Cowboys will show next week, but I hope it's the good ones. Do I expect it? I don't expect anything from this team right now. They're so bipolar that it's funny.

But fan callout threads? I didn't see threads created calling out "homers"...just people replying to stuff already made.

We're ALL fans. PERIOD. Some are more disillusioned than others. Some are viewing things from a "win now mode", others are viewing it from a "What's best for the team in the long-term" mode.

there hasn't been anyone hiding when they lost. I've seen everyone here.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
That is a very winnable game.

Then maybe the silliness of expecting a run makes more sense.

The way Wince fumbles is like the drunk Prom Queen after getting dumped by her boyfriend at the big dance... she'll give it up to anyone... If you can get to him, he will give it up...

nobody

Reaction score
there hasn't been anyone hiding when they lost. I've seen everyone here.

Even if that were true, what of the rest? I thought so. It's a divisive call-out thread that's low-class. That's the simple truth. The ones you guys are bashing are just dudes who've been heart-broken too many times and now look at what's best for the team in the long-term rather than win now. They're still here..every game, every year. That's not bandwagon.

Now, instead of spending time bashing fellow fans, enjoy the win and let them get some hope back.

Dre11

Reaction score
Even if that were true, what of the rest? I thought so. It's a divisive call-out thread that's low-class. That's the simple truth. The ones you guys are bashing are just dudes who've been heart-broken too many times and now look at what's best for the team in the long-term rather than win now. They're still here..every game, every year. That's not bandwagon.

Now, instead of spending time bashing fellow fans, enjoy the win and let them get some hope back.

I've has my name mentioned in threads, I return the favor, so unless you know the back story,mind your business. furthermore if you're a true fan ,stand up win or loss. thats low class.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
You go Super Fan! No one fans like you!
Gotta love the How to Fan guys.

Personally, I'm thrilled we finally beat a team with a winning record and I'm excited about next week's match up. Still want Garrett gone after the season and get a HC in here who can get the players to play like today every week. I believe in our talent. I do not believe in the coaching.

Great game fellow Cowboy fans. Next week is a big one.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score

Personally, I'm thrilled we finally beat a team with a winning record and I'm excited about next week's match up. Still want Garrett gone after the season and get a HC in here who can get the players to play like today every week. I believe in our talent. I do not believe in the coaching.

Nice to have a guide and a "how to" in regards to fandom... I guess I had lost my way...

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...Stay off !!!! :angry:

The Dallas Cowboys don't need any fake fans! ✭

20191215-181045.jpg
After 60 years of cheering the Cowboys, I don't need to beat my chest as a self proclaimed protector of the realm.
I could care less if someone has a different opinion than mine. You want a pristine forum where ponies fart rainbows?
You need only look into a mirror.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Good post.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score

Couldn't have said it better myself! Everyone takes losing differently. Just because you don't think this team will win the SB every year doesn't mean you're any less of a fan and the same goes with the people who think they will be 14-2 every year. We're obviously all fans or we wouldn't be on here day in and day out. We all have opinions about which direction the team should go in and one isn't better than the next. Well unless you think Garrett should stay as head coach past this season then you're dead wrong :p

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I've has my name mentioned in threads, I return the favor, so unless you know the back story,mind your business. furthermore if you're a true fan ,stand up win or loss. thats low class.
Exactly, especially since this team has destiny in its own hands.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
After 60 years of cheering the Cowboys, I don't need to beat my chest as a self proclaimed protector of the realm.
I could care less if someone has a different opinion than mine. You want a pristine forum where ponies fart rainbows?
You need only look into a mirror.
If the shoe fits, wear it.