For All You Conspiracy Nuts

blindzebra

Reaction score
If you have Netflix they have the Nova show Cold Case JFK. If you watch it and still believe Oswald didn't do it...well...

timb2

Reaction score
So because there was a conspiracy in a prior assassination makes it so for this one? Maybe the super sleuths in the 1800's were far more capable than folks 100 years later.
Well who is in charge after JFK's death? The Guilty.... In Lincoln's death it was the Confederates, but those super sleuths from the 1800s did not lose Lincoln's brain or clean up evidence before an investigation.

timb2

Reaction score
It is a waste of time. You have one quoting Wikipedia and Oliver Stone's completely fabricated JFK as sources of facts and another posting hack youtube clips by nuts looking to cash in on the conspiracy craze.
Yes those youtubes where you can see with your own eyes the Zapruder,Towner,Muchmore and Nix films which the government hid from the American public till 1976 when they were forced too. Same reason why 911 will not be reinvestigated where First Responders say they saw 3 of the 4 black boxes at ground zero. Why no mention by the MSM that the King family won a case againist the government being responsible? Yes youtubes cannot be believed because it's harder for you to say we are nuts and so and so when people can see with their own eyes. You will have to work harder to prove no conspiracy,keep trying to steer people away from looking at the man behind the curtain good Wizard.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Are you being this dense on purpose? In 54 years how many books, tv shows, or news reports have come out saying Oswald did it compared to the ones saying it was a conspiracy? Just what is the ratio? I'd venture it is in the 1000/1 conspiracy to official version range.

lol. More anger. I've done my job. As Jane's Addiction once said, Idiots do Rule in your case.

blindzebra

Reaction score
One more time for those that may have missed it, I was 12 years old when I saw the Zapruder film on Goodnight America. After that I read every book I could get my hands on, I took in every theory. Believed and rehashed all of the stuff I read and heard. I could have put timb2 to shame with what I could throw at you 'fact' wise. So I find it very funny that I get labeled as being close-minded with my head in the sand now. The simple fact is that I am not the one being close-minded. If you take in all of this information and decide it is not reliable, accurate, or the truth that is not putting your head in the sand. I am being accused of doing the exact same thing that those posting over and over about conspiracies are doing with the official case.

The difference is I have studied BOTH SIDES of this debate and didn't automatically dismiss one side. I guess I must be part of this conspiracy along with Nova, PBS, Gerald Posner, and many, many ballistic, computer, and forensic experts that have examined the case and did pain-staking recreations in both the computer and real world. Experts who have been to the National Archives and held in their own hands C.E. 399, the President's clothes, the xrays and autopsy photos and have come out to say that the Warren Commission got it right.

Yes there are flaws in the government's case but that doesn't mean it is a conspiracy. The biggest hindrance to the investigation was the Kennedy family. It was Jackie's wishes that her husband's body fly back with her. They wanted his body taken to Bethesda. They wanted his body back immediately after the autopsy. His brain wasn't missing, the Kennedys wanted it buried with JFK, so they did so after he was buried at Arlington. The reason documents are being kept from the public? The Kennedy family yet again...so maybe Rose and Jackie had him killed?

timb2

Reaction score
How many of you can be at the 2nd floor breakroom and 3 employees see you there 6 minutes before the assassination and you can get by 2 women walking the stairs and you go up 4 flights of stairs and 4 walkways between each floor without being noticed.... Here is what I want to know. You can get 3 shots off at the 6th floor having to readjust with a bolt action rifle to reload the weapon in 8 seconds on a moving target and then you can go to the other side of the 6th floor wiping the rifle down and dodge stacks of books all over the warehouse hiding the rifle and then sprint back avoiding the stacks of books to the stairs and go downstairs those same 4 flights of stairs and 4 walkways avoiding being detected by the 2 women walking the stairs and get yourself a coke in the 2nd floor breakroom before the manager and the cop bust in .They estimated Oswald 1 minute and 30 seconds to do this??? 1 minutes and 30 seconds???? Could you all do this???

timb2

Reaction score
James Tague says he felt the richochet hit his face after the 2nd shot... Also how does John Connolley hold his Stetson after being hit and his wrist is shattered because that is shown after Kennedy is hit in the throat?

Dodger12

Reaction score

Folks can question JFK's death even though I may disagree with it. But I'm not sure how anyone can question the fact that LHO killed Officer Tippit. The only thing that connects the 2 crimes is LHO. Otherwise, why kill the officer as part of your cover-up? It makes absolutely no sense. There were multiple eyewitnesses, none of whom knew the other and none of whom would have any reason to lie. One of them actually witnessed the shooting and others saw LHO walk away from the scene, reload his handgun, drop the casings (which were later found), and remove his jacket. Then when the police locate him at the theater, he pulls the same gun used in Tippit's murder and tried to kill those arresting officers. Then the witnesses picked him out of a lineup.

So we discard every other witness to believe Acquilla Clemmons who is being interviewed by a conspiracy nut. I think you folks don't really believe in the conspiracy(s) as much as you disbelieve the government. Just look at the links provided......the CIA/Military did it....no, the Secret Service did it,......no, the FBI did it.......no, LBJ did it and so on......

And the conspiracies continue to 9/11 by you guys. You're not interested int he truth. You're more anti-government than you are pro-conspiracy.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
And the conspiracies continue to 9/11 by you guys. You're not interested int he truth. You're more anti-government than you are pro-conspiracy.

Same as you're not interested in the truth by the other side of the coin. Anti-government, really, you are going there now because people have different opinions than yours? lol.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I guess Martin Luther King was anti-government with his Washington DC march,

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
Folks can question JFK's death even though I may disagree with it. But I'm not sure how anyone can question the fact that LHO killed Officer Tippit. The only thing that connects the 2 crimes is LHO. Otherwise, why kill the officer as part of your cover-up? It makes absolutely no sense. There were multiple eyewitnesses, none of whom knew the other and none of whom would have any reason to lie. One of them actually witnessed the shooting and others saw LHO walk away from the scene, reload his handgun, drop the casings (which were later found), and remove his jacket. Then when the police locate him at the theater, he pulls the same gun used in Tippit's murder and tried to kill those arresting officers. Then the witnesses picked him out of a lineup.

So we discard every other witness to believe Acquilla Clemmons who is being interviewed by a conspiracy nut. I think you folks don't really believe in the conspiracy(s) as much as you disbelieve the government. Just look at the links provided......the CIA/Military did it....no, the Secret Service did it,......no, the FBI did it.......no, LBJ did it and so on......

Well lets make sure not to hear from her because it doesn't fit our scheme. You call Mark Lane a conspiracy nut and I'm sure Jim Garrision is too. Clemmons sounds credible to me and she was never even interviewed by the Warren Commission just like other witnesses.. 18 witnesses died within 3 years like I wrote in a earlier post only 2 of those witnesses died of natural causes.So 16 witnesses died within 3 years. 1 had their throat cut and another got a karate chop to the throat,a couple were shot down,yet we are all both to shake that off,just like David Ferrie writing 2 suicide notes and the autopsy saying that he died of natural causes????? Rose Cheramie 2 days before the assassination Nov. 20th,1963 was telling authorities that they were going to kill the president .She died in 1965 in a car accident. She also worked for Jack Ruby and had seen Oswald there.
http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKcheramie.htm