For All You "Dak Sucks" Posters. Did Yall Watch Tribiskey

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
Agreed. But play calling didn't help. Smarty pants offensive mind Nagy had to be the smartest guy in the room and pass 45 times compared to only 12 (!) handoffs. I'm sure the offense would have benefitted from stabilizing with at least attempting a run a game. It couldn't have hurt, obviously.

dink, dunk.....punk. Just a high school horse bleep offense. Putrid.

Blake

Reaction score
:huh: 15 years old nah probably younger 12 is more like it.....anyway na na na na your it.....lol...
Very Carefully......:omg:

The only Joke here is you and your Dak-Pals who are selling a player that in reality is nowhere to be found on the field.

Sad but true.
And only 5 games for over 300 yards in 3 seasons and they want Jerry to give him top 5 QB monies?

Attacks man common the only thing they haven't cursed here or insulted is my Dog.
I understand there pain(No Money yet Honey) but they can address their complaints to Mr. Jerry Jones not the Pappy!

you-are-so-dumb.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I wonder the same thing about a lot of the Dak devotees.

I don’t think Dak sucks. I think Dak is the 13th-15th best QB in the NFL. I think most reasonable people feel the same way. I think there are 8 legitimate franchise QBs that can carry their teams to the Super Bowl: Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Mahomes, Wilson, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Ryan.

The Dak “hater” part might come in where I’d take several guys not in the franchise QB category over Dak if I had to hitch my wagon to one: Wentz, Watson, Mayfield, probably Darnold.

The question is whether to make the 13-15th best QB in the NFL the highest paid because his contract is up. I know that’s how the NFL works but that’s not necessarily the right move. Do you think the teams of Stafford, Cousins, and Garropolo are Super Bowl contenders after sinking all that money into their mediocre QBs?
Only Brady has more wins in the last 3 years than Dak. Suck on that.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
26/45 208 yards 1 pick 62.1 Rating

Yeah, he is light years better than Dak...……...Haaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

Hmmm his 228 yards passing yesterday was 20 higher than Dak's per game in 2017 and just below what he average last season, Don't know what part of the galaxy you live in but it must be light years from any place that plays football...Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao2:Do you know that saying "he who lives in a glass house better not cast the 1st stone" it's good advice

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak’s career stats are 67 td’s, 25 int’s, 96 QB rating with a 66.1 competition %. And a 32-16 record. Dak’s top 10 and will move higher this year. Bank on it. The haters are going to be wishing he sucks every week so they can come here, pound their little chests and gloat.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Those numbers are Dak Numbers pretty much week in week out!
Dak has 17 games in 3 seasons for under 200 yards what the heck are you celebrating about?
Crazy ....

You can count on one hand the number of games in his career in which Dak had a passer rating as bad or worse than Trubisky’s last night. Depending on how the first two games go this year, Dak will be between the 3rd and 5th highest rated passer ever through their first 50 starts.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak’s career stats are 67 td’s, 25 int’s, 96 QB rating with a 66.1 competition %. And a 32-16 record. Dak’s top 10 and will move higher this year. Bank on it. The haters are going to be wishing he sucks every week so they can come here, pound their little chests and gloat.

Somebody's Dakota insecurities are starting to show......hahahahah

jsb357

Reaction score
Trubisky did not have his favorite target his TE.

Most QB's performance will suffer when they lose a critical weapon.

Aikman, Irvin, and Smith did not do to well after Novacek retired due to injury

All that said he threw three picks only one of which was caught.

Rogers did not throw a pick so there is the difference between elite and a working mans QB.

Blake

Reaction score
Somebody's Dakota insecurities are starting to show......hahahahah

So posting stats to refute baseless arguments = insecurities? mmmmK.

I think it's your insecurities that are beginning to show.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If you really want to bag on Trubisky though...please name how many pro bowlers he has on the oline, rb, and wr. Pretty sure that number is 0.

In comparison, Dak has 5.

It saddens me when people can’t use logic and make rational arguments. It’s like we’re moving toward that movie Idiocracy. If you don’t love every Cowboy and every Cowboy move, you’re a “hater” and you should find another team to root for.
Good point. Dak looked bad without zeke and bad without amari.