Twitter: For fans concerned about Dak passing under 200 yards

HungryLion

Reaction score
Most manufactured stat I've seen all year, honestly both adam and sturm should be ashamed of themselves...

The star isn’t manufactured. It’s reflective of Dak’s recent performance and correlating that performance to being conducive to winning NFL games.

Again.... you don’t even know what you’re arguing against.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
:rolleyes: I have no hate for Dak, I just don't see him being able to fix the glaring flaws that were there since his rookie year. He hasn't made any noticeable progress on these problems in 2 full offseasons which makes me think they would be better off upgrading the most important position on the field. I do have beef with whoever was dumb enough to waste Dallas' best chance at making a run since the 90s on trying to be the first team to do it with a rookie qb though..
Well, you can claim you don't hate him if you want. This much is undeniable. You will go to great lengths to blame others for the team not winning and find an excuse for Romo's mistakes. You will not extend the courtesy of giving any benefit of the doubt whatsoever to Dak. You will actually do the opposite, you will go to great lengths to blame Dak. If you had a consistent approach to both QBs and were just of the mindset that Romo was a better QB than Dak it would be one thing, but you excuse one and blame the other. You are very unobjective regarding both QBs. It is clear you have an agenda and are bitter Dak replaced Romo.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All that really matters is that we don’t score less points than Seattle.

Trust me...I crunched the numbers AND the analytics.

:thumbup:
I've peer-reviewed your work and have come to the same conclusion.
1. Don't score less points than Seattle.
2. *Magic and exponents*
3. Cowboys Win!
:thumbup:

Gator88

Reaction score
Well, you can claim you don't hate him if you want. This much is undeniable. You will go to great lengths to blame others for the team not winning and find an excuse for Romo's mistakes. You will not extend the courtesy of giving any benefit of the doubt whatsoever to Dak. You will actually do the opposite, you will go to great lengths to blame Dak. If you had a consistent approach to both QBs and were just of the mindset that Romo was a better QB than Dak it would be one thing, but you excuse one and blame the other. You are very unobjective regarding both QBs. It is clear you have an agenda and are bitter Dak replaced Romo.
:lmao:pot calling the kettle black

I am bitter about the Cowboys wasting their best chance to compete this millennium yes, bitter at Dak for it, no. Regardless of excuses, Romo never had a season anywhere close to as bad as the one Dak had last year.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Then how does yardage equate to that, because this is what the argument is about?
Man this discussion done changed many times hence you mentioning Romo when I didn't. I think lack of passing numbers consistently seems to lead to either a check down master and or a not accurate qb. Dont think this will work to win a chip for this team but maybe you do.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
With one post Adam destroyed philmonroe's and his goons 30 posts .........

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Man this discussion done changed many times hence you mentioning Romo when I didn't. I think lack of passing numbers consistently seems to lead to either a check down master and or a not accurate qb. Dont think this will work to win a chip for this team but maybe you do.
I guess they should have lost then since he posted sorry yardage numbers? I'm just trying to keep up with you, the almighty subject leader of the CZ.

ESisback

Reaction score
I really need y'all to go to a debate class or something because what does this pointless question prove? Time will reveal who was right as far as Dak but it doesn't have jack to do with the Boys winning. Didn't they just win and he had a bad passing game?
So the questions you ask are legit, but the questions someone else asks are pointless?!?

Personally, I don’t think Dak is as good as Romo was, and to tell you the truth, I’d like to see them bring someone in to compete with Dak to be the starter. But right now, he’s what we have, and I just hope for the best. I think we CAN win with Dak. I just don’t think he can carry the team like a Rodgers or Brees or Brady.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I question if you watched the game because he threw some more passes deep and they mostly all went out of bounds. I'm not talking throw away either.
So did he got Gallup in the hands on a deep pass and Gallup dropped it, yes or no

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
:lmao:pot calling the kettle black
Appears that way, and have no problem with that perception. I don't excuse Dak's mistakes, just like I don't excuse Romo's. Problem is anything less than glowing praise for Romo frustrates Romo lovers.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Don't forget the deep ball that Thompson pulled up on. Would have been another huge strike but he jogged his route almost as if he wasn't expecting to be thrown to. If he kept going at his original speed he runs right under that. Maybe even takes it to the house.
I only needed one pass other than the Austin TD to prove them wrong

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
So the questions you ask are legit, but the questions someone else asks are pointless?!?

Personally, I don’t think Dak is as good as Romo was, and to tell you the truth, I’d like to see them bring someone in to compete with Dak to be the starter. But right now, he’s what we have, and I just hope for the best. I think we CAN win with Dak. I just don’t think he can carry the team like a Rodgers or Brees or Brady.
Exactly my feelings about him

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You like his receiving core?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry, Don't know what you are.
That's a lie but your type always tries low budget stuff.

I guess they should have lost then since he posted sorry yardage numbers? I'm just trying to keep up with you, the almighty subject leader of the CZ.
You guess a lot of things. You should stop because your guesses are incorrect too often. You can't keep up with me you're just trolling like a hurt lover. I'm going to end that though because this back and forth is like most of your questions stupid. We don't agree and you just want to ask bad questions so you can ask them but I'm done answering them. Have a great day

HungryLion

Reaction score
I really need y'all to go to a debate class or something because what does this pointless question prove? Time will reveal who was right as far as Dak but it doesn't have jack to do with the Boys winning. Didn't they just win and he had a bad passing game?

Phil,

I think what Adam is arguing in the first place, is that the type of game Dak just had, is conducive to winning in the NFL. He is making that argument by showing the winning percentage for QB’s who have very similar games statistically. Which is a very high win percentage since 2005.

So the argument is, that total yardage isn’t what defines a “good passing game”. Efficiency and lack of turnovers is what makes a “good passing game” when it comes to actually winning NFL games.

Now it’s fair to disagree with that argument. But I think many posters on this thread are losing sight of the actual argument being presented by Adam.

Gator88

Reaction score
Appears that way, and have no problem with that perception. I don't excuse Dak's mistakes, just like I don't excuse Romo's. Problem is anything less than glowing praise for Romo frustrates Romo lovers.
Edited my post some, I recognize that I excuse Romo but not Dak, but that is because only one of them showed me play that didn't fall off a cliff once defenses adjusted to his weaknesses. If Dak can give me going forward more good or better play than average or worse then I will start giving him the same benefit of the doubt.