Twitter: For the 3rd year in a row

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The cowboys defense is going to end the season allowing 20 ppg or under. Not only that but we also are the ONLY team in the entire league this year that never allowed an opponent to score 30 points on us. This is such an amazing feat when you consider the fact that just in 2013 we had the 3rd worst defense in NFL history and worst in cowboys history. These boys are gonna be the catalyst to this deep playoff push we're about to make. #GOCOWBOYS

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Didn’t realize the defense was that good in 2016.
It wasn't we had the most TOP in the league in 16. We lost in the playoffs scoring over 30. That same defense in 2017. Lost 3 games while scoring over 30 points. Marinelli's defense is absolute garbage. I'm worried going into the playoffs. Defense is not really playing that great as of late. Other than having 2 huge turnovers last game. They have allowed a team to score on 10 out of the last 14 drives.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It wasn't we had the most TOP in the league in 16. We lost in the playoffs scoring over 30. That same defense in 2017. Lost 3 games while scoring over 30 points. Marinelli's defense is absolute garbage. I'm worried going into the playoffs. Defense is not really playing that great as of late. Other than having 2 huge turnovers last game. They have allowed a team to score on 10 out of the last 14 drives.

I mean the eyeball test let's you see that this is a very good defense and superior to either one we fielded in the last 2 years. Richards defense will be fine :thumbup:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I mean the eyeball test let's you see that this is a very good defense and superior to either one we fielded in the last 2 years. Richards defense will be fine :thumbup:
It's definitely better than last year but has been on the decline the last couple games is all im sayin.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mean it’s stil giving up 19 points. If the defense was bad TOP wouldn’t matter. They’d still get destroyed.

Fmart322

Reaction score
The cowboys defense is going to end the season allowing 20 ppg or under. Not only that but we also are the ONLY team in the entire league this year that never allowed an opponent to score 30 points on us. This is such an amazing feat when you consider the fact that just in 2013 we had the 3rd worst defense in NFL history and worst in cowboys history. These boys are gonna be the catalyst to this deep playoff push we're about to make. #GOCOWBOYS

That's a homegrown defense too.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Our defense is one of the best in the league. One thing people fail to realize however is that our ball control offense runs a lot of time off the clock limiting the opposing offense time on the field.