Twitter: For the 3rd year in a row

Verdict

Reaction score
Yeah, why should we bother discussing anything on here? You could say the same thing you said in nearly every thread on this forum. Are you just complaining?

Yes. He was. I'm glad to help you sort that out. Let me know if you need anything else. I'll be glad to point you in the right direction.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Yes. He was. I'm glad to help you sort that out. Let me know if you need anything else. I'll be glad to point you in the right direction.

I just don't get why some people feel the need to complain just to complain without adding any substance to the conversation. It's like going into a thread and saying "Dak sux lol!" while offering nothing to back up their claim.

I mean, if someone is going to be a negative Nancy, at least give us something to show us why. Little negative one-liners do absolutely nothing to contribute to the conversation.

Verdict

Reaction score
I just don't get why some people feel the need to complain just to complain without adding any substance to the conversation. It's like going into a thread and saying "Dak sux lol!" while offering nothing to back up their claim.

I mean, if someone is going to be a negative Nancy, at least give us something to show us why. Little negative one-liners do absolutely nothing to contribute to the conversation.

Yeah. I'll buy into that. It gets old.

Not everything is always negative. I posted positive stuff after the Titans loss and you would have thought that I had sprinkled rat dung in their cheerios! Haters!

I still think this is our year, and I have been saying it all year long.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Of course t.o.p. matters. This whole team is built around it. Defense is bend don't break. So just dont give up big plays, but then have trouble getting off the field.
My point is...it’s easy to say “just don’t give up big plays....but it’s another thing to do it. What defenses does well playing on the field all game long?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
That's all well and good but the offense still has to score more points than the defense allows
There in lies the problem.
You just confused Garrett/Linehan even more than they already are.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The cowboys defense is going to end the season allowing 20 ppg or under. Not only that but we also are the ONLY team in the entire league this year that never allowed an opponent to score 30 points on us. This is such an amazing feat when you consider the fact that just in 2013 we had the 3rd worst defense in NFL history and worst in cowboys history. These boys are gonna be the catalyst to this deep playoff push we're about to make. #GOCOWBOYS

Defense has finally arrived. Although teams rarely have to score big against our lame offense.

I would bet the cowboys lose to Seattle in the first round.

Flamma

Reaction score
Didn’t realize the defense was that good in 2016.

I wasn't. That's why you can't always go by stats, it's one of the 3 worst lies. Like someone else said, our D was hidden by time of possession. That 2016 defense was basically no different than the 2015 D. But that offense was terrible.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our defense is one of the best in the league. One thing people fail to realize however is that our ball control offense runs a lot of time off the clock limiting the opposing offense time on the field.
Our average ToP is 30:44. That's a whopping 1:32 more than our opponents.

Them

Reaction score
...No doubt the D is balling, and the offensive is stalling. It wasn't to long ago when the offense was making the plays, and the defense was giving'em back.
Hopefully this offense can play better in the immediate future....No telling how long the starters will play or when they will pull Zeke against NY, but hopefully they run hard on the giants while he's in the game....the giants give up over a 120 yards per game avg..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The cowboys defense is going to end the season allowing 20 ppg or under. Not only that but we also are the ONLY team in the entire league this year that never allowed an opponent to score 30 points on us. This is such an amazing feat when you consider the fact that just in 2013 we had the 3rd worst defense in NFL history and worst in cowboys history. These boys are gonna be the catalyst to this deep playoff push we're about to make. #GOCOWBOYS

Points per game isn’t the official NFL ranking of offenses and defenses.