For the money Dak wants, Cowboys could get just about any QB they want

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Yep got me all figured out. I admit I’m just so low iq to you ole super smart one. How can I be just like you sir? This is sarcasm if you don’t know old man. Have a great day and you’re too old to be using smilies smh.

When did I use a smiley? :facepalm::facepalm: A smiley indicates happiness or laughter. This is Mr. Picard cringing at your posts. As far as being like me...sorry, sport; I don't want to be a dad.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Oh Brother Roy, lame statistics that mean nothing again ? That’s the best you got ? Lol. Tell me what your stats got your team ? NOTHING. Hey, do some stats on how often Dak threw behind, ahead, too high, or too low, to open receivers. And let’s play the highlight of him throwing a 4 yard swing pass in the dirt to Zeke on 3 and 5. And dude, you can get good prices on lasik surgery nowadays for those eyes...lol. Gets rid of your coke bottle vision when you’re watching quarterbacks. Sheesh.

Not to mention Winston threw for the most yards in the NFL, does that mean he's one of the best QBs in the league?! Yeah I didn't think so....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
When did I use a smiley? :facepalm::facepalm: A smiley indicates happiness or laughter. This is Mr. Picard cringing at your posts. As far as being like me...sorry, sport; I don't want to be a dad.
Learn to read old man. It said it was sarcasm. I don’t want to be a 9to5 worker like you. Good day

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Learn to read old man. It said it was sarcasm. I don’t want to be a 9to5 worker like you. Good day

Is that any way to speak to your dad? You march right down to your mom's basement and think about what you've done! And learning sarcasm isn't the same as learning to read...two different things, junior. You got a long way to go, but no points off for trying! :facepalm:

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Dak clearly has bad accuracy most times (NOT due to injury!!) but I agree with the posts that say to give him a chance under a real HC!!
BUT........I think it's a HUGE mistake to go long term with him without another year evaluation under the new HC...
But JJ is such a knee-jerk emotional plunger, I wouldn't doubt if he signed him to 5 years before even hiring the new HC..

What?

How can you claim he's got bad accuracy "most times" when he's one of the most accurate QB his first few years in the league IN NFL HISTORY?
Dak owns the completion percentage for first 3 years in NFL history by QBs....
Do you really not understand the words you're typing? This makes absolutely zero sense...I swear you guys are either total morons who don't know what they're talking about and/or utter trolls just looking to inflame people.

ghst187

Reaction score
What is the OP talking about? Any qb?
Aaron Rodgers? Nope
Wilson? Nope
Brady? Nope
Brees? Nope
Money has never and will never be an issue for any team at QB as everyone knows you can’t win without one. But pool all the guys actually available and I’ll show you a ton of guys no better than and probably worse or much worse than Dak.
Only way you can upgrade at QB is the draft which is a crapshoot at best and a trial in patience even if you win it.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
lmao this is NOT how player acquisition works???
i swear, some of you people...

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What?

How can you claim he's got bad accuracy "most times" when he's one of the most accurate QB his first few years in the league IN NFL HISTORY?
Dak owns the completion percentage for first 3 years in NFL history by QBs....
Do you really not understand the words you're typing? This makes absolutely zero sense...I swear you guys are either total morons who don't know what they're talking about and/or utter trolls just looking to inflame people.

Dak has probably the BEST accuracy in the NFL!
Now did I tell you the one about the flying pig?:omg:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
so you are glossing over the no income state tax? like its not abig difference? I havent done the math not know what other states charge in state tax that we dont but I think its pretty close to that 3-5mil difference..

the endorsements he gets here will also be offsetting as they are the most exposed and covered team in the nfl..? apartments maybe but talking buying land and having a home built and its a known fact you get more for your money here compared to a lot of major states..

Earth to blueblood70.... Apartment rent costs are windows into what real property (houses) costs are. If rents are high it's because the cost of buying a house are way to high to be affordable. Yes professional athletes can afford it but that has nothing to do actual cost of living in any city. That is based on what the cost are compared to other cities. I love Texas but that doesn't stop me from knowing and saying that Dallas has a higher cost of living than many NFL cities. BTW there are 5 states that have no state income taxes. Being a Cowboy doesn't get you no state income taxes because all professional athletes have to pay some state income taxes in all the states they play games that do have state income taxes. The courts have ruled on that several years ago.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That wouldn’t be real market value because a lot of teams that might be willing to make an offer to Dak if he were a free agent with wouldn’t be in the mix if they had to give up 2 first round draft picks.

It's absolutely real market value. That is one piece of the puzzle and it goes into what Dak's actual value is on the market today. So yes, it is. What is market value? It is he amount for which something can be sold on a given market.

Swagger

Reaction score
How does an inaccurate qb lead the nfl in passing? Lol

luck eh?

You really get an A for analysis there genius. Lol

All joking aside did you watch the games vs the Bills, Patriots, Jets, Eagles (away), Saints, Bears and Packers?

If so, did Dak Prescott look like the most accurate passer in the NFL in those seven games?

Not a sample size of a quarter, a half or two games but seven games last season.

Prescott balled out against terrible teams but so did pretty much every other QB!

He played well against the Vikings but in the aforementioned seven losses, he contributed to every loss.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
All joking aside did you watch the games vs the Bills, Patriots, Jets, Eagles (away), Saints, Bears and Packers?

If so, did Dak Prescott look like the most accurate passer in the NFL in those seven games?

Not a sample size of a quarter, a half or two games but seven games last season.

Prescott balled out against terrible teams but so did pretty much every other QB!

He played well against the Vikings but in the aforementioned seven losses, he contributed to every loss.

You cant cherry pick buddy. Doesn't work like that.

Did you watch Brees yesterday? How about Brady against Miami and then yesterday?

Againts tougher defenses, it gets tougher. That's how it all works.

So basically, Dak did what he was supposed to do against the lower ranked defenses? Well that is what he is supposed to do. I would be more concerned if he wasn't doing that.

And yet, despite some bad games overall for the offense as you pointed out, Dak still lead the NFL in passing and the Cowboys led the NFL in offense. In fact, they were 5th all time in yards in NFL history. Seems a little ridiculous to be cutting up the offense when the defense, coaching, and special teams were all much worse.

Heck, Zeke was a bigger problem with the offense than Dak was. Receivers dropped more passes than anyone in the NFL. Or didn't you notice any that stuff?