Twitter: For those saying we lost those games because of Dak's INTs

AAron_Burrrr

Benched
Reaction score
Lol ... Dak fan boys never cease to amaze

Yes his 1+ turnovers per game def contributed to him stacking losses ...

HungryLion

Reaction score
dude you are cherry picking a stat...of the top 10 teams in turnover differentials all have at least 8 takeaways except for GB that is the outlier at 3....

My point stands that our defense is garbage and there is a direct correlation to getting turnovers and winning...neither or which our defense does

Good points.

I think it’s totally fair to say that our offense has turned the ball over too much, but that the defense is also very very bad at forcing them.

The defense is bottom in the league in forced turnovers. They were near the bottom of the league in forced turnovers last season while the offense was top 10
At protecting the ball last season.

lack of turnovers forced is the main reason the cowboys didn’t make the playoffs last year

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another Stats orgy to excuse what our eyes have seen the past 5 years and mediocre results.
P.S. Is there a Stats Superbowl that I'm not aware of in the NFL?
You are agenda driven, not reality driven. There simply is no logic in saying the third highest scoring offense is the problem istead of the NFLs worst defense, but I never expect logic to have an effect on you and your agenda.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I recall 2 of Dak's INT occurred at the end of games where the Cowboys threw almost 60 times and 1 was off Zeke hands for a pick 6 in a game they lost. I don;t see how his INTs have cost them anything since they gave up so many points to begin with. The fumbles might be a different story since they were coupled with other give-aways.
No, no we didn't.

Reminder, theoretically whoever leads the league in pass attempts should on average lead the league in lost win percentage given volume.

Reminder, Wentz sucks.

The fumbles have been a much bigger problem than INTs.

I just recall 2 "bad" INTs (i.e. Not desperation end of game passes, etc.). There was a pick-6 that hurt but overall INTs by the Cowboys offense have had a minimal impact on the season.

The failed 4th down plays are a turnover.

Add all turnovers together combined with lack of turnovers by the Cowboys defense and there is a problem.

Having said that, by far the #1 problem this season has been poor run defense.

The problems in pass defense have most often been a result of Safeties cheating up against the run when they should have been dropping into deep coverage or picking up a TE than nobody ended up covering.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
If Pat Mahomes was our QB we’d be .500 at best. This is a historically bad defense.
This but ofcourse the defensive play is Daks fault.

Maybe we go back to ground and pound and try to control the clock. The only way to help this defense is to keep them off the field as much as possible. Going to have to go back to TOP kings.

khiladi

Reaction score
He does lead the league in yards you idiot :laugh:

By almost 300 yards and missing a half.

Wowowowow Hahahahhahaha this made my day. What a clown

Point obviously sailed over your head. Yes, because he throws the balls lot more than everybody else...
You would expect any QB to have the “number 1 ranked passing attack” if he’s throwing that much...

Do you understand now?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No one is blaming Dak personally. Jesus get past this already.

Defense going on epic history of bad. Offense turnovers(not just Dak) make things even worse and honestly Dak should have 3-4 more INT that could have been caught by a 5th grader.
There are people in this very thread blaming Dak personally.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Last 3 seasons 27-24 with 11 of those wins vs the Giants and D.C.
1 playoff win the last 4 years.
And you call me blind?
Now book your tickets to the "Stats Superbowl" which is being held this season at Daks house!:muttley:
We blind Cowboy fans will be looking to win some games and hit the Playoffs!

You ain't see nothing from the Stats Nerd Football League until the game thread!

Imagine every play like.....

Dak would have made that play.
Dak has better footwork.
Easy throw for Dak.
Dak was never this bad.
Dak would never do that!
Dak would have run for it.
Dak has never had this many almost interceptions in one quarter.
Dak is not a turnover machine like this guy!
I told you guys Dak has a stronger arm.

:lmao:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Last 3 seasons 27-24 with 11 of those wins vs the Giants and D.C.
1 playoff win the last 4 years.
And you call me blind?
Now book your tickets to the "Stats Superbowl" which is being held this season at Daks house!:muttley:
We blind Cowboy fans will be looking to win some games and hit the Playoffs!

And you keep posting that pic of the guy who has ZERO playoff wins in NINE YEARS but you think he's going to win some now? I said you need glasses but not the rosy Dalton glasses you're wearing.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You ain't see nothing from the Stats Nerd Football League until the game thread!

Imagine every play like.....

Dak would have made that play.
Dak has better footwork.
Easy throw for Dak.
Dak was never this bad.
Dak would never do that!
Dak would have run for it.
Dak has never had this many almost interceptions in one quarter.
Dak is not a turnover machine like this guy!
I told you guys Dak has a stronger arm.

:lmao:

Again im not for bashing Dalton, but man if there was ever a group of posters who deserved that, it will be this group.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No one is blaming Dak personally. Jesus get past this already. - Wrong!

Defense going on epic history of bad. Offense turnovers(not just Dak) make things even worse and honestly Dak should have 3-4 more INT that could have been caught by a 5th grader. - INT's that never happened don't count

jnday

Reaction score
No, no we didn't.

Reminder, theoretically whoever leads the league in pass attempts should on average lead the league in lost win percentage given volume.

Reminder, Wentz sucks.

The interceptions was not the reason for the losing , but they sure contributed to the opponents running up the score , making it impossible to recover and win.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
There are 7 players with more INTs and Prescott has more attempts than all of them.