Twitter: For those saying we lost those games because of Dak's INTs

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
The interceptions was not the reason for the losing , but they sure contributed to the opponents running up the score , making it impossible to recover and win.
Wrong.

Teams are able to recover from 1st quarter INTs, with just a bad defense we would have won those games given how good our pass offense was, but a historically bad defense made it impossible to overcome.

You thinking 1st quarter INTs are impossible to overcome is pretty silly, as the chart shows.

Zman5

Reaction score
I've posted this in another thread but it's relevant to this thread also.

We are dead last in points per game given up (36pts) and 28th in pts per drive (2.82) and we are 29th in 3rd down conversion at (47.9%) and teams have converted 4th down 100%.

Our ST sucks too as we are 31st in starting field position (own 23yard line).

You basically have to play close to perfect mistake free offense and ST to win games with defense that is that bad. Not many QBs can play close to perfect or mistake free every game.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Point obviously sailed over your head. Yes, because he throws the balls lot more than everybody else...
You would expect any QB to have the “number 1 ranked passing attack” if he’s throwing that much...

Do you understand now?
This thread isn't about the the passing attack being #1 overall, LMAO. Where did you pull that out of? Are you just not able to interpret the OP at all, because some of us are willing to help?

If he throws the most, why is he not even in the top 10 of this list on the OP, which actually is the topic? Huh little buddy?

Last edited:

Proof

Reaction score
No one is blaming Dak personally. Jesus get past this already.

Defense going on epic history of bad. Offense turnovers(not just Dak) make things even worse and honestly Dak should have 3-4 more INT that could have been caught by a 5th grader.

Lol. Do you post here regularly? No one is blaming Dak?

Redline360

Reaction score
I want to live in the alternate universe you're in where the majority of our garbage fanbase doesn't exist.

There are people in this very thread blaming Dak personally.

If you dont think people have blamed Dak for our losses, you're either blind or this is your first thread you've ever visited.

Lol. Do you post here regularly? No one is blaming Dak?

Ok i should have said only tards directly blame dak. I just ignore them lol

khiladi

Reaction score
This thread isn't about the the passing attack being #1 overall, LMAO. Where did you pull that out of? Are you just not able to interpret the OP at all, because some of us are willing to help?

If he throws the most, why is he not even in the top 10 of this list on the OP, which actually is the topic? Huh little buddy?

So when you first responding to me, you didn’t seem to have a problem that my point wasn’t about passing yardage? So why now?

Oh let me guess, because it exposes all the hypocrisy of Dak-stans regarding Dak not being the problem, because of how many yards he throws for. while at the other side of their mouth, Zeke clearly is a problem, despite leading the league in rushing yards, because he had the most attempts. Of course the two arguments aren’t even comparable, because in the latter situation, a rusher completely wears down the front line and opposing defense and it’s much more difficult to run against 8 men in the box, than throw against them. And further, the rushing game is supposed to create opportunities in the passing game.

Reminder, theoretically whoever leads the league in pass attempts should on average lead the league in lost win percentage given volume.

Reminder, Wentz sucks.

I just pointed out Dak-Stan hypocrisy on a thread, when they are trying to absolve their idol of blame, saying we supposedly didn’t lose by his TOs. Uh yes we did.. Further, we also know Dak is a fumbling machine, meaning his slow pocket reaction time leads to fumbles, so it isn’t just INT. Plus, his INTs were in Dallas territory, meaning they directly contributed to points. And this “win probability” doesn’t take into the fact that Dak throws a lot when down in garbage time and teams are content with keeping everything inside so the inputs to a mathematical equation to get an IMAGINARY “win probability” anyways are obviously affected overall, by the number of attempts that Dak has against garbage defenses.

Last edited:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Absolutely. It’s just all relative.
I honestly don’t think if zeke fumbled and then finished with 250 tds and 3 tds that anyone would bet an eye. And that’s really the equivalent of what Daks done.

I'm not betting one of my eyes for anything! LOL! Still I think if Zeke ran for 250 and 3TDs and fumbled going into the endzone in the final minutes to cost us the game there would be plenty of pitchforks out for him. Still people need to get some perspective. QBs who play behind crappy lines suffer sack-fumbles and throw picks because they are being hurried or hit while they're throwing or they just have a 320 pound dude in their face when they let the ball go. This isn't new. The fact that Dak has only fumbled 3 times and thrown 4 picks behind this mess of a line is a minor miracle. I mean didn't we play the second half of the Seattle game with a lineup of Knight, Williams, Biadasz, Looney and Martin .. the only guy playing in his normal starting position was Williams? GTFOH!?!?! With all that going for this guy to NOT be among the league leaders (trailers) in turnovers really needs to be talked about more. Maybe take a look at Wentz's turnover numbers.. Or Kyler Murray .. Or Daniel Jones or a long list of guys who are giving the ball away like it's candy on Halloween.

Verdict

Reaction score
The Cowboys defense is dead last in points allowed per play, no matter where the play begins.

Pretending the defense was fine and it was Dak's fault is silly and/or agenda-driven.
So if we pretend we didn’t have turnovers are we 5 and 0 with 3 mulligans. I mean since we are living in the land of rainbows and unicorns and all. Lol.

Verdict

Reaction score
No, no we didn't.

Reminder, theoretically whoever leads the league in pass attempts should on average lead the league in lost win percentage given volume.

Reminder, Wentz sucks.

Is this graphic supposed to make the turnovers irrelevant? Lol. Whatever. Some people need to come out of their parents basement. Lol.

Reaction score
Another Stats orgy to excuse what our eyes have seen the past 5 years and mediocre results.
P.S. Is there a Stats Superbowl that I'm not aware of in the NFL?
"Our eyes"?

You have no clue what you are looking at.

Reaction score
Comparison.

Green Bay has 3 takeaways. Dallas has 3 takeaways.

Green Bay has 0 turnovers. Dallas had 11 turnovers.

Green Bay is 4-0. Dallas is 2-3.

Those turnovers HIGHLY contributed to the 3 losses.

Even with this defense, if Dallas had 0 turnovers at this point like Green Bay, Dallas would also be undefeated.
This post didn't age well

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Is this graphic supposed to make the turnovers irrelevant? Lol. Whatever. Some people need to come out of their parents basement. Lol.

Are you saying you can't interpret the graphic? Lol.

Some people need to go back to school. Lol.

Nobody said they were irrelevant, but they were far from the leading factor as to why we were losing. Reading is hard for some I get it, but don't be sparky simply because you don't understand something

Reaction score
The interceptions was not the reason for the losing , but they sure contributed to the opponents running up the score , making it impossible to recover and win.
You know, defense are allowed to make stops when your offense turns the ball over. I've actually seen it done in other games this year.

Our defense rolls out the red carpet when the offense turns the ball over. I'm not excusing the turnovers, but it would be nice if the defense could actually make a stop for a change instead of acting as a minor speed bump

Reaction score
I've posted this in another thread but it's relevant to this thread also.

We are dead last in points per game given up (36pts) and 28th in pts per drive (2.82) and we are 29th in 3rd down conversion at (47.9%) and teams have converted 4th down 100%.

Our ST sucks too as we are 31st in starting field position (own 23yard line).

You basically have to play close to perfect mistake free offense and ST to win games with defense that is that bad. Not many QBs can play close to perfect or mistake free every game.
I'm stunned at how many people on this site have no clue what they are looking at.

Or maybe they are all just Eagles fans.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You know, defense are allowed to make stops when your offense turns the ball over. I've actually seen it done in other games this year.

Our defense rolls out the red carpet when the offense turns the ball over. I'm not excusing the turnovers, but it would be nice if the defense could actually make a stop for a change instead of acting as a minor speed bump

Ive said this also, I could hear that argument if the opposing offense wasn't scoring no matter what thier starting position is..sadly they are

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Dang,
Both camps need to give their QB obsessions a frikin rest and pull for the DC team. Or walk away.