Twitter: For those saying we lost those games because of Dak's INTs

CWR

Reaction score
There are 7 players with more INTs and Prescott has more attempts than all of them.

Yes thats a big part of why throwing the ball 50 times a game is a poor recipe for winning..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yes thats a big part of why throwing the ball 50 times a game is a poor recipe for winning..

This is true in the NFL very few teams have a winning record doing that......I still don't think this is the gameplan but has been forced because of the situation both O-line problems and defense problems...and ST problems..then this wierd Turnover thing going on....yeah i'm amazed we are 2-3 right now

Reactions: CWR

Verdict

Reaction score
Are you saying you can't interpret the graphic? Lol.

Some people need to go back to school. Lol.

Nobody said they were irrelevant, but they were far from the leading factor as to why we were losing. Reading is hard for some I get it, but don't be sparky simply because you don't understand something
How exactly is turning the ball over not important? It’s one of the single biggest factors in the game. That’s just a fallacy.

12+88=7

Reaction score
This post didn't age well

It actually made my point.

The one game where Green Bay has two turnovers and gives up 14 points off turnovers is their lone loss of the year.

Green Bay was up 10-0 and in control of the game. They then committed turnovers on two consecutive possessions which resulted in 14 Tampa Bay points.

The game turned on those two turnovers.

That's the point I was trying to make earlier. Turning the ball over has a larger effect than creating turnovers. That's why Green Bay was 4-0 with a +3 turnover. But in a game where they're -2 in turnovers they lose.