Forget about yesterday, we WIN in Philly we´re IN.

rob1son

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2515784 said:
why should we forget about what happened yesterday??? we are gonna be playing tough defensive battles against good teams in the playoffs and what happened yesterday gives no reason to be optimistic that we will do anything of consequence in the playoffs. now dont get me wrong im glad Tampa lost and i will be happy if we beat Philly to make the playoffs but making it doesnt erase what happened before. this team has to improve significantly this next week before the playoffs...

Wow, a rational thought. Thank you.

rob1son

Reaction score
bootsy;2514751 said:
You mean you didn't know that if you look at the teams that barely make the playoffs there is an asterisk besides those team names. Man c'mon where have you been. I mean the 05 Steelers and the 07 Giants have an asterisk by their names that says 'they didn't deserve to get in due to barely making the playoffs.'

They finished strong. We have not. pwnd again.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2515784 said:
why should we forget about what happened yesterday??? we are gonna be playing tough defensive battles against good teams in the playoffs and what happened yesterday gives no reason to be optimistic that we will do anything of consequence in the playoffs. now dont get me wrong im glad Tampa lost and i will be happy if we beat Philly to make the playoffs but making it doesnt erase what happened before. this team has to improve significantly this next week before the playoffs...

Great post..

felix360

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2514606 said:
Come On Boys!!!

Coaching Staff ...everybody!!!
We Had A Tough Loss But Its Ok ...bounce Back And We Are In!!!!

Get in for what so Romo can choke and throw and INT or botch a snap?? lol No thanks end the season today put an end to the misery

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Bizwah;2515685 said:
I don't care if we "back" into the playoffs.

The Giants did last year.

They needed help.

We'll be getting healthy...relatively speaking. Holland should be close to returning. Barber should be better. Romo's back should be better.

My big worry is Witten. If he's greatly hobbled, then we're in trouble.

No, the Giants didn't back into the playoffs. They were in the playoffs before their last game. They didn't need help.

Please, stop comparing this team to the Giants. This team is limping into the playoffs, if it indeed gets there.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Real1st;2515964 said:
Great post..

I agree. And I'll add that you don't correct the problems the Cowboys have experienced in a week or two. I hope I'm wrong, but history is on my side.

30yrheel

Reaction score
how can you get over being dominated in the last game at texas stadium?

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
30yrheel;2516095 said:
how can you get over being dominated in the last game at texas stadium?

By taking the ultimate vengeance out on a division rival and making it into the playoffs.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just spot-reading on this board, because I can't take very much of this stuff, but some of you guys are hysterical and pathetic. Seriously. You're embarrassing.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Idgit;2517307 said:
Just spot-reading on this board, because I can't take very much of this stuff, but some of you guys are hysterical and pathetic. Seriously. You're embarrassing.

Embarrassing like the Cowboys' performance last night?:)

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Idgit;2517307 said:

For some reason, I come here after a loss and each time I do, I wonder why I bother. Logic goes right out the window.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ScipioCowboy;2517311 said:
Embarrassing like the Cowboys' performance last night?:)

Worse. Much. There's no excuse for letting your emotions get so out of control that you mess yourself. At least there was another good team there last night to make the Cowboys look bad.

Ozzu;2517320 said:
For some reason, I come here after a loss and each time I do, I wonder why I bother. Logic goes right out the window.

I kill me. I can't stay away, because I want to start anticipating the next game. So I log on, knowing it's a mistake. Tonight, I just wanted confirmation that we were win-and-in again. I am so dumb.