Forget Dak, he's not the problem

Diehardblues

Reaction score
no evaluation of dak would be complete without an asterisk*……*ran plays sent in by linehan. talk about being hamstrung. dak wins. that's what it's all about in the final analysis.
Once Dak leads us to a championship then we can anoint him the ultimate winner. Romo had to hear it.

Danny, Morton and Meredith had to hear it as well and they were more prolific passers with greater teams that came up short. All being raked over the coals. Even Roger and Troy took some criticism along the way and at the end of their careers.

Dak Homers need to toughen up their skin cause the longer he goes without leading us to the promise land the harsher the criticism. And it might be tougher since he isn’t a Top 10 passer.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
It's already jumped 5M in one year to 35M and he's not up until 2021. Hell, the price to tag a QB might be 30-32M by then.
Dak is going to get 30.

Coach we were in the wrong line of work. I would take backup money.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It's already jumped 5M in one year to 35M and he's not up until 2021. Hell, the price to tag a QB might be 30-32M by then.
Did you see what Kyler Murray just signed for with Rookie deal? 35 million signing bonus. I guess he’s glad walked away from 3 or 4 million from Oakland A’s. Lol

If Mahommes brings Chiefs a Super Bowl it could near 50 million. It’s all relative.

Have you seen Marty B new book. He was on CNN.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Did you see what Kyler Murray just signed for with Rookie deal? 35 million signing bonus. I guess he’s glad walked away from 3 or 4 million from Oakland A’s. Lol

If Mahommes brings Chiefs a Super Bowl it could near 50 million. It’s all relative.

Was he talking about us.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Dak Homers need to toughen up their skin cause the longer he goes without leading us to the promise land the harsher the criticism. And it might be tougher since he isn’t a Top 10 passer.
giphy.gif

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Once Dak leads us to a championship then we can anoint him the ultimate winner. Romo had to hear it.

Danny, Morton and Meredith had to hear it as well and they were more prolific passers with greater teams that came up short. All being raked over the coals. Even Roger and Troy took some criticism along the way and at the end of their careers.

Lol @ you saying "toughen up your skin."

Lmao....

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is going to get 30.

Coach we were in the wrong line of work. I would take backup money.
I still want that long snapper gig, I could play forever and when introducing myself to the ladies in the bars could be "Well, hello there cutie, I'm CouchCoach, snapper, long snapper".

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What was his total deal?

Naw, Marty B doesn't interest me.

shabazz

Reaction score
Not the problem? This joker had 5 games last season where he couldn’t even throw for 180 yards

Give us a break

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not the problem? This joker had 5 games last season where he couldn’t even throw for 180 yards

Give us a break
Well, look at your sig pic. I'd say 180 yards with just a head on a leg is HOF stuff.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I still want that long snapper gig, I could play forever and when introducing myself to the ladies in the bars could be "Well, hello there cutie, I'm CouchCoach, snapper, long snapper".
Lol. And collects a cool million a year. In all the team pictures. Trots our there to the cheer of the crowd. Got the one flag for moving the ball (which he didn’t really) and the whole league stuck up for him. I wouldn’t know him if I saw him so he can go out in public and no one bothers him for autographs unless he divulges himself.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Every QB misses wide open receivers. That the problem with the assessment of Dak by Cowboys fans that do not watch other teams. Dak is the best QB in his class.
Well, it's debatable whether he's the best in his class.
Yes, every QB misses open receivers. But some quarterbacks can overcome those misses, and others can't. I would say Goff overcame his misses and Dak didn't, wouldn't you say?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Then why are you on here posting. So forgettable you have to leave your team website to post here. Then someone posts a response, it is not like we post about him otherwise. Well one person on here does.

I post here because otherwise non-cowboys fans would have difficulty remembering whether or not you guys were QB shopping. Is that not the point of this thread?