Four CFP teams announced

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, for the Rose Bowl, it is Michigan #1 against Alabama #5

Ahem.... #4 is not playing due to ESPN's attempt to line their pockets. Seriously, the #4 team is not amongst the 4 playoff teams, so malicious from the corruption for profit committee.

ESPN has ruined college football, and they don't care. The committee should, one by one, be disqualified from ever serving in that role again. Completely disgusting.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I make this prediction right now. Alabama will be the last team standing in this invitational corrupt tournament, and you are going to see some of the worst one-sided officiating in their favor. ESPN and the CFP are desperate to prop up Alabama and somehow justify their corrupt decision.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It’s okay being wrong every now and then.

But you’ve been EXTREMELY wrong over, and over, and over, and over again.

Please just man up and admit that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to college football.

It’s beyond embarrassing.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

Please just man up and admit that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to college football.

I heard He also cautioned friends and family not to invest in Apple and Microsoft back in the late 70s because he was sure they would fail miserably

triplets_93

Reaction score
I was shocked tonight on how good and accurate the Huskies QB was. Their receivers are top notch too.

That said, I think that Michigan will man handle Washington enough to win next week.

Georgia should have been in the Final 4.

Texas was only going to win tonight by dumb luck. Too many penalties.

Carter

Reaction score
Gonna be the best Defense in Football vs. the best Offense in the Championship Game.

I go with the Defense. Michigan destroyed one of the best O-Lines in Football with Bama, i dont see how they dont roll that Huskies O-Line.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gonna be the best Defense in Football vs. the best Offense in the Championship Game.

I go with the Defense. Michigan destroyed one of the best O-Lines in Football with Bama, i dont see how they dont roll that Huskies O-Line.
Actually, Bama has struggled all year on the OL. The lines in general are not as beefy as usual. The center in particular is aweful. He’s had trouble with low snaps all year. As of right now, Bama has one guy on the offensive line who will be first round pick. The rest are just good college level players. Michigan dominated both sides of the ball on the LOS. I think Washington is going to have a problem.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was shocked tonight on how good and accurate the Huskies QB was. Their receivers are top notch too.

That said, I think that Michigan will man handle Washington enough to win next week.

Georgia should have been in the Final 4.

Texas was only going to win tonight by dumb luck. Too many penalties.
Right? How in the heck is Penix rated as only the 4th or 5th best QB? He looks like a future star. Reminded me a lot of a lefty version of CJ Stroud.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Actually, Bama has struggled all year on the OL. The lines in general are not as beefy as usual. The center in particular is aweful. He’s had trouble with low snaps all year. As of right now, Bama has one guy on the offensive line who will be first round pick. The rest are just good college level players. Michigan dominated both sides of the ball on the LOS. I think Washington is going to have a problem.
I would love to agree with you and @Carter but my hesitation with going with my Wolverines on this game is Penix.
Not only his ability and pocket presence, but also how that offense works--
they take some deep shots but that ball gets out quickly on most of their plays and that may go a long ways in neutralizing Michigan's pass rush.

Kind of reminds me of the Patriots with Brady. They throw a ton but the QB hardly ever gets punished because the ball is out on time almost every snap.
if they are able to get that kind of rhythm going against Michigan they could score some points.

I do think Michigan will be able to score on them also though, I think the defense Michigan faced last night is markedly better than UW's defense.

should be an interesting game. I'm just glad we finally got out of the semis. 2 years ago, nobody was beating Georgia. No way we could have won that game.
But the loss to TCU last year hurt. that was a choke job.

they did well last night. Especially down the stretch in a tight game. Was pleased to see it.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would love to agree with you and @Carter but my hesitation with going with my Wolverines on this game is Penix.
Not only his ability and pocket presence, but also how that offense works--
they take some deep shots but that ball gets out quickly on most of their plays and that may go a long ways in neutralizing Michigan's pass rush.

Kind of reminds me of the Patriots with Brady. They throw a ton but the QB hardly ever gets punished because the ball is out on time almost every snap.
if they are able to get that kind of rhythm going against Michigan they could score some points.

I do think Michigan will be able to score on them also though, I think the defense Michigan faced last night is markedly better than UW's defense.

should be an interesting game. I'm just glad we finally got out of the semis. 2 years ago, nobody was beating Georgia. No way we could have won that game.
But the loss to TCU last year hurt. that was a choke job.

they did well last night. Especially down the stretch in a tight game. Was pleased to see it.
Well, I’ll be surprised if Washington wins. I see the Michigan offense vs Washington’s defense as the games biggest mismatch. They should be able to run the ball down their throats , control the clock , and keep penix off the field for long stretches.

Carter

Reaction score
Penix is crazy accurate and has good Pocket presence but that Michigan D is dominant. They got to the QB in no time against Bama and that led to the QB making mistakes aswell as the O-Line.

Doubt Penix will have an easy day in the pocket like against Texas for most part.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Dude is wrong again! He should retire at this point.

Yes, I was wrong on the outcome of the game, but knowing that Alabama is not going to be the end result... let's just say I'm glad that I was wrong on that one. Unfortunately, college football is ruined because of this mentality that undefeated champions defer to the SEC by default... well that's sickening.

Not watching any of this scam, and college football is ruined. But, like I said, go buy a jersey or something, feed into the corruption. Have a great time paying your self imposed taxes via jerseys etc.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, I was wrong on the outcome of the game, but knowing that Alabama is not going to be the end result... let's just say I'm glad that I was wrong on that one. Unfortunately, college football is ruined because of this mentality that undefeated champions defer to the SEC by default... well that's sickening.

Not watching any of this scam, and college football is ruined. But, like I said, go buy a jersey or something, feed into the corruption. Have a great time paying your self imposed taxes via jerseys etc.
Oh get a grip. FSU had a chance to go out there and prove they belonged. They passed on the opportunity and chose to whine about it. They wouldn’t have scored a point against Michigan.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I wonder what Arch Manning will do if Ewers returns…….. I can’t see him sitting another season.
I agree. I would think if Ewers returns he would at least talk to his coaches and guage their thoughts as to if it's Ewers job or if it's an open competition.

With the portal making it so easy, imagine him transferring to Bama next year? they'd be a real tough out if he matured quickly.