News: Fox: Cam Newton says the Cowboys 'are not America's Team anymore'

Gator70

Reaction score
Anybody who dresses like Willie Wonka cannot be taken seriously, and there is no better clown in the world of Podcass than the self-proclaimed Superman
Cam Newton's opinion doesn't mean **** to the cowboys the fact he speaks of it shows jealousy.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
NFL films right after the 77 SB is what I remember that fist used Americas Team
The '77 Season SB (after we beat Denver) that occurred in '78 or the Super Bowl that happened in '77 (for the '76 season) which was the Raiders over the Vikings?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cam Newton is a clown and it’s not a nickname and is our title.

Dallas has more fans than anyone.

These dynasties like the Patriots and Chiefs come and go but the Cowboys still have more fans than anyone. We are the NFL.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

These dynasties like the Patriots and Chiefs come and go but the Cowboys still have more fans than anyone. We are the NFL.
It's like when Hulk Hogan got cheered over The Rock even though Hogan was the bad guy for that match.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is America's Team the only moniker that is taken literally? Were the Vikings really Purple People Eaters? Were the Bears really Monsters of the Midway? Was there ever a Steel Curtain in Pittsburgh? Is Green Bay Title Town when several NFL teams have more titles? The answer to every one of those questions is NO. So why is everybody so butthurt over America's Team? It's the only title that is taken literally and the only title everybody wants to claim. It is the Dallas Cowboys' nickname. Y'all can't have it.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

“You may glory in a team triumphant, but you fall in love with a team in defeat.”—- Roger Kahn, author, “The Boys of Summer”. I suspect the Dallas Cowboys will always have the most fans.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Cam Newton what a freaking joke he's not even qualified to speak on the Cowboys.
His opinion is about as respected as pee wee Herman's or Richard Simmons.
The dude is a smacked *** of the first order.
He belongs somewhere in a circus not commenting on football

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Ever notice how EVERYTHING any sports "expert" on tv says is something any number of fans have said years prior? Sports talk is dead.
I often think the talking heads read this very forum for content. I remember Cooper Rush discussions coming up right after we discussed them here making the very same points.

ghst187

Reaction score
Everyone has been super jealous of that nickname ever since we got it. Sadly hilarious.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh no! Jerry would show the annual ledger and argue. Unfortunately they are still America's team. Thats why JJ couldn't care less if they win or not.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I so wish it was true. Like Tom Landry, knew It was a label which would place a target on our backs.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Like anything that has "Cam", "Skip" or "RG3" in the title, unless they went to meet their Lord, I just generally skip reading anything and scratch my head on why people actually care what these 3 think about...

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I often think the talking heads read this very forum for content. I remember Cooper Rush discussions coming up right after we discussed them here making the very same points.
That could be true, especially during the offseason, and especially in an offseason where we have done zero to generate anything worth talking about.

exciter

Reaction score
Well damn..,
Cam Newton said so!!!

Exactly why should anyone be interested in what Cam Newton has to say. Hasn’t he pretty much unequivocally shown himself to be an idiot over the last several years!!!

Fmart322

Reaction score
Do we deserve to be?
Probably not. We never get close to championships anymore
Are we still?
Yeah. TV ratings prove they still are Americans team.
No Matter what Jerry does though.