Adult Language Fox: Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy condemns Albert Huggins after he allegedly hit Rams intern

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
And undrafted. No quit in him. Probably not long for the Cowboys’ roster anyway.
Not sure. He got some playing time for Atlanta last year and even started a few games, and we don't have any decent backup DTs. We were giving Golston and Fehoko snaps there, but now they are giving them more snaps at end because neither is really a DT.

I think the top four right now would be Odighizuwa, Mazi, Phillips and Huggins. Huggins has apologized for shoving the intern, so I don't think the team is going to let that keep him off the roster. Someone is going to have to step up to do that and I'm not sure we have anyone who can. (Of course, we still could churn the spot with players on other teams.)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Get to the asthma field!!!

AP_94013001312_t800.jpg

RoboQB

Reaction score
Rabbit hole, you know what it is.
Would've been interesting if "Mo" didn't know how to spell "loser". Many posters incorrectly spell it "looser".
Leave it to TMC to be outraged by three asterisks...lol

Personally, I see nothing wrong with what the player did.
The coach should've known dude was coming at him full speed. 300 pounders don't stop on a dime.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Would've been interesting if "Mo" didn't know how to spell "loser". Many posters incorrectly spell it "looser".
Leave it to TMC to be outraged by three asterisks...lol
I’m not outraged…..just wondering what got blocked out……no reason to get outraged right?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And there it is. Deflection.
You post a stupid remark with a bug eyes emoji and now you want to pretend it was something else.
Everyone here knows you. You're a baiter. That's all you are.
Nobody knows me but the select few of you who have issues with me for whatever reason. You guys have a problem with everyone so I don’t even may your frustration any mind. You’re more upset by my bug eyes than what the bug eyes were responding to. Typical.

RoboQB

Reaction score
So, anyway, yeah, I like this Huggins kid.
We need some dawgs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A message is private.
A post is public.
An 8 year old would know the difference.
You’re not smart enough to be embarrassed, I guess.
And you can’t message someone in a post? Unbelievable. Go to bed before I call the nursing home and get your internet privileges revoked.