Adult Language Fox: Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy condemns Albert Huggins after he allegedly hit Rams intern

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
cant make his name on the field where it counts so he does this, makes sense.

Also what the hell happened the first 3 pages of this thread

aikemirv

Reaction score
That was a cheap shot by Huggins. We don't need knuckleheads committing key penalties that could cost us games.
Yep stupid players like the DB that hit the Rams player 5 yards out of bounds the other night - just cut stupid players right on the spot!

aikemirv

Reaction score
This is so McCarthy....Not defending his players.....and protecting his own ***. I can't wait for us to get a real HC that represents the team instead of himself. :popcorn:
You don't defend that kind of crap - you get it off your team!

Creeper

Reaction score
After watching Huggins play last Sunday, I am shocked the lightweight intern did not knock Huggins to the ground.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Someone had to take Sam Williams's spot.
That was Toney and Mohammed.. And now Lawson...so we still have Mohammed to add to Kneeland and they're going to use Gholston more at the end at times and now we're adding Lawson.. Huggins is solely an interior D lineman last I checked and fact that he's still here after that incident another guy been cut like Carl Davis they're going to give him another couple games and preseason then probably cut him if he doesn't show out...

Praxit

Reaction score
....its not the bad, but still c'mon man. Gotta use better judgement.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
this is the kind of attitude that I expect from Jethro minions
This is the answer I expect from an internet tough guy wannabe. Sorry you were picked on...it was obviously very tough on you

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Stay out of the drill. Everyone else is 10 yards back. Intern is 5 yards.
Maybe I'm not understanding it but the intern's first few moves look like a QB drop back. It looks like he was part of the drill.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yoGgoYI.gif

ICP

Reaction score
It's also concerning what the Rams player yelled. Makes me wonder about the Cowboys player's focus. I mean what did he yell that, did the Cowboys look disinterested or tuned out? We have been complaining about the culture around here for a while and this might be another example of it. I realize the topic of this thread is the player's actions, which were totally out of line but maybe at least one player didn't take kindly to being dissed by the other team. I would like to see more of that on the field, just not done in such a boneheaded manner.