Adult Language Fox: Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy condemns Albert Huggins after he allegedly hit Rams intern

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah, um, you also always incorrectly use the word "address". Question, did you finish high school?
speak to (a person or an assembly), typically in a formal way.
"she addressed an audience of the most important Shawnee chiefs"
200w.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Are you RoboQB? If not, shut the hell up with your message me crap. Yeah, you need to go to bed, or call your Nurse.
Still addressing me. Let it go. Ask him for permission to address me since you want to play the puppet role.

Flamma

Reaction score
The intern was in the way? He was simulating the Qb, Huggins had time to let up. It was a stupid play him, and yea they should cut him. Not like he's gonna make the team anyway
Yes. Huggins just simulated getting to the QB. At no point did the QB simulate throwing the ball. He tried to scramble, and got sacked.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Yeah, he probably hyperventilated and passed out.
"Bless his heart"...lol

Take it easy 5. I'm out.
You two just trying to gaslight him or something?

You have heard of the Gettysburg Address I assume. In that case, Lincoln addressed the crowd.

In the case, he is referring to you addressing him.

It is actually an archaic form of speech as shown by the Lincoln example. That speaks of someone who has read a fair bit of 19th century rhetoric. You figured he hadn't passed high school?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
here is a good video of it, not that bad,just pushed him

have him say 3 hail marys and apologize to the guy and get back to work.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

People are getting way too excited about this.
He was going to run into him regardless. The guy shouldn't have been there. Pushing him was a jerk move, but hardly a "cheap shot". It wasn't a shot at all.
A young man was pushed down onto grass after getting in the way and bumped into. He'll live.