News: Fox: Greg Olsen: Cowboys playoff losses 'don't fall on Dak Prescott's shoulders'

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Greg Olsen: Cowboys playoff losses 'don't fall on Dak Prescott's shoulders'

Greg Olsen went on 'The Rich Eisen Show' and talked about criticisms of Dak Prescott, saying quote: 'You're playing QB for the Dallas Cowboys, I think the expectations and the spotlight doesn't get any bigger in sports than that position and that franchise. Secondly, and this is justified, it seems like in those playoff moments, things just kind of fall short. I don't think that all of those playoff losses fall on his shoulders.'

Interesting
All vs all of.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Most interesting stat from that video:

Dak Playoffs vs 49ers
  • 0-2
  • 57.5% Completion
  • 230 yards/game
  • 2 TD, 3 INT
  • 66.7 Pass Rating

Dak Playoffs vs Everyone Else
  • 2-2
  • 66.9% Completion
  • 274.8 yards/game
  • 9 TD, 2 INT
  • 107.4 Pass Rating
49ers have his number.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Dak was terrible in the last two losses.

Terrible.
So those like leeblair who start threads critical of Dak are called trolls, haters, etc. and some call for him and others to be silenced........so this is the opposite?

Okay, we get it: defend Dak defend Dak defend Dak....at all costs.

We got it already I say beat the hell out of the waterboy ashe is to blame for everything.
The last two playoff losses?

They fall heavily on his shoulders.

Olsen always stays in his lane…to a fault.
Losers recognize losers.
No doubt he deserves some of the blame for the past two losses to the 49ers. Just curious, do ya'll know where the 49ers ranked in total defense? A great defense can stall a high-powered offense and history backs me up on that. Let's take the GOAT as an example. 2007 he led one of the highest scoring offenses in the history of the league. He had a Dak like playoff game against that pretty good Giant's defense. Same thing in 2011 against the Giants. In 2010 against the Jets, who always gave him fits because of Rex Ryans defense, the Jets pulled an upset backed by a defense that made him have Dak like playoff stats. One playoff game the Raven's defense embarrassed him. Just about every playoff loss he has comes from a team with a very good defense. So if the GOAT struggles against top ranked defenses what do you expect from a QB that sucks, in your opinion?

Do I need to mansplain anything else to y'all? :)

pitt33

Reaction score
No doubt he deserves some of the blame for the past two losses to the 49ers. Just curious, do ya'll know where the 49ers ranked in total defense? A great defense can stall a high-powered offense and history backs me up on that. Let's take the GOAT as an example. 2007 he led one of the highest scoring offenses in the history of the league. He had a Dak like playoff game against that pretty good Giant's defense. Same thing in 2011 against the Giants. In 2010 against the Jets, who always gave him fits because of Rex Ryans defense, the Jets pulled an upset backed by a defense that made him have Dak like playoff stats. One playoff game the Raven's defense embarrassed him. Just about every playoff loss he has comes from a team with a very good defense. So if the GOAT struggles against top ranked defenses what do you expect from a QB that sucks, in your opinion?

Do I need to mansplain anything else to y'all? :)
The Eagles didn’t have any trouble scoring against the vaunted 49er’s defense did they?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The Eagles didn’t have any trouble scoring against the vaunted 49er’s defense did they?
Purdy easily out played Dak and that was the difference.

Dak couldn't outplay Mr. Irrelevant and Dak fans can't accept it.

Dak is constantly out played by guys that Dak fans think he's head and shoulder better than lolololol

Jimmy G did it the year before also.